Ways To Give
Today you have the opportunity to make a difference while preserving the game of baseball. 100% of your donation will support youth baseball and softball. All donations are tax-deductible. Your gift can be unrestricted or earmarked for one of our outreach initiatives. You can also make a donation in honor or memory of a loved one. Together, we can transform lives and communities throughout Reds Country.
Additional Donation Methods
- To donate by phone, call 513-765-7000 and select Option 2.
- For assistance with memorial donations or obituary requests, contact Matthew Wagner at (513)765-7233 or [email protected].
- To donate through your Donor Advised Fund, recommend a grant, or recurring grants, name the Reds Community Fund as a beneficiary of your fund.
- To leave a legacy of support, contact Executive Director Charley Frank at (513)765-7231 or [email protected].
- Adopt a Team: Make a symbolic adoption of an RBI baseball or softball team to help save the game in urban Cincinnati, email Matthew Wagner at [email protected] for full details.
- Year-end Contributions: As you consider your year-end donation, we hope that you’ll remember the impact that the Reds have had on your life and consider making a donation to the Reds Community Fund.
- To donate by mail, print, and complete this form or include a note with your donation covering the same details.
Did you know that your gift could be matched dollar for dollar by your employer? Some companies will even match gifts made by retirees or spouses! If your company has a gift matching program, here are the ways you can make your donation go further for the Reds Community Fund:
- If your company uses an online gift matching platform, submit a matching gift request through your company’s portal. After this is initiated, they will forward the form to the Reds Community Fund for confirmation. The Community Fund will verify receipt of your matching gift and send along to your company for completion and disbursement.
- Obtain the appropriate gift matching form from your human resources department. Complete the form and return to the Reds Community Fund via e-mail, fax or mail. The Community Fund will verify receipt of your matching gift and send along to your company for completion and disbursement.
- Email: [email protected]
- Fax: (513)765-7153
- Mail: Reds Community Fund
- Attn: Matthew Wagner
- 100 Joe Nuxhall Way
- Cincinnati, OH 45202-4109
Please note: employers will only match the tax-deductible portion of your gift. Which means, the total amount of your donation minus the fair-market value of any ‘gifts’ you received.
Employee giving and payroll deductions
If your workplace participates in the United Way campaign, you can designate your pledge to Reds Community Fund through United Way’s Donor Choice Program. Simply follow the instructions on your pledge form or write in Reds Community Fund’s contact information: Reds Community Fund, 100 Joe Nuxhall Way, Cincinnati, OH 45202.
Every year, millions of employees get involved in workplace giving campaigns to support a variety of causes. A workplace campaign is a great way to unite employees in all offices or branches of a company, and gives them an opportunity to donate and volunteer as a group. A workforce campaign is about more than just raising money for worthy causes; it also strengthens connections between employees and their community. For example, hundreds of employees donated $5 to a ‘Casual Day Fund’ at a downtown Cincinnati law firm for the opportunity to wear Reds gear on Opening Day. For additional details about workplace campaigns, please email Matthew Wagner at [email protected].