Go to your Halloween party Reds style! Impress your friends and neighbors by going to the party or trick-or-treating as your favorite Reds player. There are 15 free masks to choose from below. Just click the image to download your mask and follow the instructions below
- Print mask (adjust scale if needed). Works best in color and on card stock paper. You can make the mask extra durable by laminating.
- Cut out eye holes with scissors, making holes bigger if necessary. (Be careful!)
- Use hole punch to create holes on white dots.
- Place clear reinforcement labels over holes to prevent tears.
- Tie string or yarn in holes to make loop on each side of mask to go around ear.
- Pair mask with your favorite Reds jersey or other outfit and you're ready to go!