Reds Season Ticket Members: Please submit the form below to request a refund for 2020 regular season home games.
All refund requests must be submitted by September 20, 2020.
If you request a refund:
- Season payments made with credit cards will be refunded back to the credit card used in the original purchase. Refunds will be processed approximately every two weeks starting in mid-May, but may take longer to appear on your account, depending on the credit card’s policies and procedures.
- Season payments made with cash or check will be refunded via check to the primary season ticket account holder/address. Refund checks are significantly delayed due to the coronavirus. Refund checks may take up to 6 weeks to be sent out following a refund request.
- If you have forwarded tickets, the refund will be applied back to the primary season ticket account.
- Tickets that have been resold on StubHub or another secondary website will be refunded back to the primary season ticket account.
- Additional game related items (Parking/All You Can Eat) and any additional tickets purchased will be refunded along with your Season tickets.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected].
New Bag Policy at GABP
To enhance ballpark security and expedite the screening process, backpacks will no longer be allowed into Great American Ball Park. Acceptable items include purses, medical bags, diaper bags, briefcases, drawstring bags and Reds Heads Kids Club bags along with small soft-sided coolers that do not exceed the 16” x 16” x 8” MLB size requirement.