THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT!
Join us at Coney Island on Friday, July 3 for the Reds, White and Blue Fireworks Show presented by PNC Bank!
Kick off your Fourth of July weekend by enjoying a spectacular fireworks show with friends and family. With this drive-in show, everyone will have a great view from their car in the Coney Island West parking lot. Plus, kids and families will receive Reds tattoos upon entry, thanks to PNC Bank.
- · Gates Open – 8:30 p.m.
- · Show Starts – 10 p.m.
Guests will be instructed on how to tune their car stereos or portable radios to an FM frequency to hear the patriotic-themed soundtrack.
*Event and schedule subject to change.
Fans can reserve FREE tickets by clicking the link below – while supplies last!
THIS OFFER IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
All vehicles MUST have a “Reds, White and Blue Fireworks Show” viewing ticket to enter the Coney Island West parking lot. Limit of one (1) ticket may be claimed per person. Each ticket admits one (1) standard passenger car or truck. RVs not permitted. No more than six (6) people per vehicle. Parking will be general admission.
All tickets will be delivered digitally via the free MLB Ballpark app to be shown from your smartphone at the event. For more information on the Ballpark app, please click below.
- All guests must have a seatbelt. No more than six people per vehicle.
- No weapons, legal or illegal drugs, or alcohol allowed.
- Parking is based on a first-come-first-serve basis. The show is expected to be full. Gates open at 8:30 p.m.
- Coney Island staff reserves the right to move cars as needed.
- Guests must follow park speed limits, cones and marked lanes.
- Advertised start time is approximate.
- Headlights must be turned off when show starts.
- Guests must adhere to all park rules and policies as well as state and local laws.
- Children should not be left unattended.
- Once a vehicle or person leaves the park, no re-entry will be permitted.
- Shows will go on rain or shine.
- In the event of severe weather, you will be contacted regarding a reschedule.
Guests and staff will adhere to current CDC and state/local guidelines regarding social distancing as it pertains to the following in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Vehicle spacing
- Entering/exiting your vehicle
- Window guidelines
- PPE for staff
- Contactless ticketing systems
- Restroom management, guidelines and procedures
Prepare before you attend:
- To limit car battery usage, bring a battery-operated radio to listen to the concert.
- Have hand sanitizer and mask(s) available.