Full Season Ticket Packages are no longer available for 2018. Information on 2019 plans will be announced soon!
Full Season Plans include the following benefits:
- Highest Saving on Tickets
- Payment Plan Options
- A flexible ticket exchange program that allows up to twenty exchanges per season
- Exchanges will be made for tickets in an equivalent section (Fulfillment of tickets based on availability)
- Postseason Opportunities
- Access to all potential postseason home games (Division Series, Championship Series, and World Series). (Based on Availability)
- Ability to purchase up to the same number of seats in your account
- Postseason: Seat categories and locations will be determined by the Chicago White Sox and are based upon postseason requirements set forth by Major League Baseball. Ballpark access during the postseason is limited to the level indicated on your ticket.
- Box of promotional items mailed to you once a year
- Event Invites
- Grinder Bash
- Appreciation Events
- Chalk Talks
- Ability to resell your tickets via StubHub and your White Sox Ticket Manager
- Special pricing for parking, suites and party areas
- Attendance Reward program
Season Ticket Holder Attendance Reward Program
As a Season Ticket Holder, you can earn credit toward future season ticket plans simply by using your season tickets throughout the year. The more games you attend, the more you earn.
Example: John Smith has four Half Season tickets (40 games), so he has 160 total tickets. If John uses 152 of his tickets over the course of the regular season (95%), he would receive 4% of what he paid for those four season tickets toward his 2019 season ticket purchase.
Season ticket holders are automatically enrolled in this Rewards Program, and we will keep you updated on your status throughout the season.
The Chicago White Sox can be reached at 312-674-1000 or email@example.com. If you would like to receive information on any of our Season Ticket products, please click on the button below.