Thank you for planning your group outing at Truist Park this season! Below you will find our group and hospitality ticket policies, but if you have additional questions, please reach out to your personal Account Executive at 404-577-9100, option 3 for further assistance. If you don't reach your Account Executive right away, please leave a message and he or she will reach out to you in a timely manner.
- Group discounts start at 20 or more tickets.
- A 20% down payment is due at the time of your reservation to hold your seats or hospitality space, minus the $200 deposit if you purchased online. Full payment is due 45 days before your game date for group tickets and within two weeks of the down payment date for hospitality spaces.
- Ticket orders are filled based on availability. Group tickets are sold on a first come, first serve basis.
- Your Account Executive will pull the best available seating location at the time of purchase. Let your Account Executive know if you have a preferred seating location, and they can check that seating area first.
- There are no refunds on group tickets, but we do allow ticket exchanges if completed 10 business days before your game date (Please see Ticket Exchanges information below).
- We suggest all add-on group ticket orders be finalized at least three weeks before the game. Add-ons are based on availability and cannot be guaranteed and subject to dynamic pricing increase.
- All group and hospitality customers who purchase 20-55 tickets will access their tickets via their Braves account or through the MLB Ballpark app for you to view as well as the ability to forward them to all or your guests. Please download, as well as your guests, the MLB Ballpark app to streamline your digital process. Groups of 56+ will be printed and shipped out via UPS. For digital groups, a $20 print fee will be applied if the customer would like the tickets printed and mailed. Tickets cannot be sent to a P.O. Box.
- After a group ticket order is finalized, additional tickets may be purchased, but are subject to availability and may not be with the original group. Please note, tickets are dynamically priced, so the additional tickets price may not be the same as the original order within three weeks of the game date. Your Account Executive will pull the additional tickets as close to the original group as possible.
- Additional tickets ordered within a week of your game date will be available via your online Braves account.
- There are no group discounts on the day of the game. Additional tickets, at the gate price, can be purchased through your Account Executive up until three hours before first pitch on the day of the game. After that time, additional tickets will need to be purchased at the Truist Park ticket windows.
- Group and hospitality orders can be finalized with a check, credit card or EFT (electronic fund transfer).
- Checks should be made out to the Braves Stadium Company and sent to the attention of your Account Executive to Truist Park, 755 Battery Ave. SE, Atlanta, GA 30339.
- We ask that the group purchase be finalized with one transaction/form of payment. We cannot take individual orders.
- There is a $10 handling fee per transaction, including all additional ticket orders. If you're adding tickets to an original order, we suggest you finalize the additional tickets as one transaction, as opposed to adding tickets numerous times, which will cost $10 per transaction.
- A $30 print fee will be applied to groups or hospitality spaces of 20-55 if they would like their tickets printed and shipped out instead of viewing them digitally.
- Group & hospitality tickets can be exchanged for the ticket value to another 2020 regular season home game based on availability, as long as the original tickets are turned into your Account Executive at least 10 business days before your original game date.
- To complete the exchange, please let your Account Executive know the game you'd like the tickets exchanged for when you return the original tickets.
- The new tickets will be digital or mailed to your attention via USPS, depending on the time remaining before your game date. If they are mailed, there is an additional $6 handling fee.
- Unfortunately, unused group or hospitality tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- New tickets are subject to price change when exchanging into a different tiered game.
- If your tickets are lost or stolen, contact your Account Executive, and they will send you a Lost Ticket Request form.
- You will need to know the exact seat locations you are missing in order for the tickets to be re-printed at no-charge.
- Once the completed form is turned into your Account Executive, the lost/stolen ticket(s) will be re-printed and placed at Will Call or mailed to your attention via USPS, depending on the time remaining before your game date.
- If preferred, you can access them via your Online Braves Account
- If you do not know the exact seating locations, we cannot re-print the tickets because it will void someone else's tickets with your group.
- Only the group leader can request lost/stolen ticket(s) to be re-printed.
Game Day Ticket Issues
- For all day-of game ticket issues, please visit the Resolution Room at Truist Park located around the corner from the Right Field Gate across from the Coca-Cola Roxy. Please have your account number (located on your game ticket) ready when you enter the lobby.
- Group tickets purchased with Added Value will include the stated amount of credit built into the barcode of the ticket, which can be used for concessions or for retail throughout Truist Park.
- The Added Value is only good for the game date listed on the ticket.
- You can include Added Value on tickets in any area of the ballpark in increments of $5 starting at $10, but it must be added at the time of purchase in order for us to print your ticket with the value built into the barcode.
- Discounted parking permits are available in advance.
- We encourage groups to purchase advanced parking at the same time you finalize your game tickets.
- Advance parking is based on availability and comes on a first come, first serve basis.
- Public transit options and driving directions can be found at braves.com/parking.
- Bus Parking is available with a bus parking permit. To secure your parking permit, please reach out directly to your Braves Account Executive.
LED Board Messages
- All of our groups receive group recognition on the Visitors Bullpen LED Board, which will run at some point between the 2nd to 8th inning in alphabetical order.
- Please turn in your group name to your Account Executive at the time of purchase. Group names must be received at least 5 business days in advance of your game.
- No logos or personal messages can accompany your group name, but we do have an In-Game Messaging Program available through our Community Affairs Department. More information can be found at braves.com/scoreboard.
- We highly encourage you to distribute the game tickets to your attendees in advance. We cannot set up a table or booth for on-site distribution of tickets/name badges.
- Group and hospitality tickets left at Will Call will be held under one person's name, and that person will need a picture ID to pick up their tickets. Unfortunately, we cannot leave tickets under a company name or with a guest list.
- Groups can leave tickets for up to two people at Will Call free of charge, but every person after that will be $5 per envelope needed.
- If you are dropping off tickets at Will Call, the tickets need to be left in the specific envelopes provided at the Will Call windows. The Will Call envelope will need to be completely filled out, and your guest(s) picking up the tickets will need a picture ID that matches the name on the Will Call envelope.
- Will Call opens 2 hours before the game.
Online Braves Account (Digital)
- Once your ticket request has been processed, it will be available to be managed through your "My Braves Account". To manage your tickets, please visit braves.com/myaccount on your mobile device or download the MLB Ballpark app in the App Store.
- When logging into your "My Braves Account", please use the email address and password associated with your account. If you do not know your password, please select "Forgot Your Password?" and follow the online instructions.
- We recommend that all mobile tickets are downloaded and accessible before proceeding through the security screenings at Truist Park. Tickets cannot be transferred after they have been scanned and guests are inside the ballpark.
How to Access Your Mobile Tickets
- MLB Ballpark app
- Download the MLB Ballpark app in the App Store
- Open the app, and login with an MLB.com account
- You may need to create a MLB login, as this is separate from your Braves account
- Select "Wallet"
- Login using your "My Braves Account" information
- Select the game you would like to manage. At this point, you can view and/or transfer tickets
- My Braves Account
- Visit braves.com/myaccount on your mobile device
- Login using your "My Braves Account" information (listed above)
- Select the tickets or parking to manage. At this point, you can view and/or transfer tickets
If there are any problems on the day of the game, please visit our Truist Park resolution rooms either in the Konica Minolta Entrance (located across from the Roxy Theatre). These areas will open 2 hours prior to first pitch.
- No food or beverage from outside of Truist Park may be brought into the hospitality areas. All hospitality catering will go through Delaware North, our on-site catering company.
- Hospitality Catering can be reached at 404-494-1226 and Suite Catering can be reached at 404-494-1227.
- Limited decorations are allowed in the hospitality areas.
- Nothing can be placed outside of the space/suite, and no items may be adhered to the walls or doors.
- Any signage in open-air spaces needs to be facing internally and not visible to those outside of the spaces, due to sponsorship policies.
- Table top decorations are allowed, as long as they follow stadium regulations. Balloons are not allowed into the stadium.
- For a complete list of items allowed/not allowed inside Truist Park, please visit braves.com/atoz or contact your Account Executive.
- If you choose to decorate your hospitality area, you're responsible for the set-up and tear down of the reserved area. You would also need to bring your decorating materials, including but not limited to zip ties, tape, etc.
- If you are having something delivered to Truist Park to be placed in your hospitality area, please have it arrive at least 48 hours before your game date with the specific hospitality space and game date written on the outside of the box. The delivery can be sent to the attention of your Account Executive at Truist Park, 755 Battery Ave. SE, Atlanta, GA 30339. Please give your Account Executive advance notice, and they will have the box(es) placed in your group area before gates open the day of the game.
- Hospitality Areas open one and a half hours before first pitch, unless otherwise set up with your Account Executive. If you arrive to the ballpark for early entry, without setting up a time with your Account Executive, we cannot guarantee someone will be available to walk you to your group area in advance.
- The Braves do not provide meeting materials, including but not limited to, extension cords, AV cords, writing utensils, etc. Groups are responsible for providing these items for their group.
- These are subject to availability and based on your final ticket numbers.
- If you have a pregame incentive reserved, but do not meet the ticket requirement, the incentive will be released.
- All of our pregame incentives are subject to change and not guaranteed due to weather and/or other circumstances outside of our control.
- We do not offer complimentary game tickets for bus drivers, chaperones, or tour guides.
- Everyone 3 years and older will need a paid ticket.
- We are unable to provide game tickets or autographed memorabilia for raffles, auctions, etc. through the Ticket Sales Department.
- To request a donated item for your non-profit with a 501c3, please visit braves.com/donations.
Intellectual Property (logos, trademarks, etc.)
- Purchaser shall have no right to use Braves copyrights and/or trademarks (e.g. the Braves Script and Tomahawk; the Braves "A"; the Truist Park word mark or logo; and any other of the Braves' copyrights and trademarks as may be used from time to time).
- Purchaser shall not re-sell or attempt to re-sell any tickets issued to Purchaser by the Braves. Resale or attempted resale of any ticket in a manner or at a price in violation of any federal, state or local law or regulation is grounds for seizure or cancellation without refund or other compensation and may result in a criminal sanction, fine or other penalty.
- Purchaser shall not offer or otherwise utilize or use any tickets issued to it for advertising, promotion (including sweepstakes or contests) or other trade or commercial purposes.
- We don't have a set rainout policy because it varies depending on the game and other contributing factors.
- If the game is postponed due to inclement weather, the most important thing is to hold on to your tickets, and someone will contact you with your ticket options.
- There are no refunds.
- Please continue to check braves.com/rainout for updated information if a game is postponed.
- There are no refunds or exchanges for weather delays. If a game reaches a full five innings, the game is considered official, and no weather policy will be implemented.
Thanks again for joining us at the ballpark this season! Please don't hesitate to contact your Account Executive if you have additional questions or would like more clarification on some of our group policies. We appreciate your support and hope you have a great experience at Truist Park!