No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Chances of Winning.
1. Eligibility. The Fox Sports Arizona Ticket Offer Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open only to United States residents age eighteen (18) or older (except in the case of legal residents of certain states where the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, such legal age of majority) at the time of entry ("Eligible Entrants"). Employees, partners, officers, and directors (and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child and sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and any person residing in their same households, whether or not related) of AZPB Limited Partnership ("Arizona Diamondbacks" or "Sponsor"), the other MLB Entities, Fox Sports Net Arizona, LLC ("Fox Sports Arizona") AZPB REM Limited Partnership, AZPB FM Limited Partnership, Maricopa County Stadium District, any participating sponsors or prize providers, and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate or win a prize. The "MLB Entities" shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball ("BOC"), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, MLB Advanced Media, L.P. ("MLBAM" or "MLB.com"), Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., The MLB Network, LLC, the Major League Baseball Clubs ("Clubs"), each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC, and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities.
2. How to Enter. NO MORE THAN ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON, REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY. MULTIPLE ENTRIES SHALL RESULT IN A FORFEIT OF ALL ENTRIES. The "Sweepstakes Period" begins on April 19, 2018, at 5:00 p.m. (Mountain Time), and ends at the conclusion of the live Arizona Diamondbacks game that is broadcasted on April 19, 2018 ("Game Broadcast"). There are the following two (2) ways to enter:
A. Purchasing Tickets by Phone. Each Eligible Entrant who calls (602) 514-8400 during the Sweepstakes Period and (i) purchases any amount of 2018 Arizona Diamondbacks game tickets; and (ii) provides his/her name, age, phone number, mailing address, and e-mail address, will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will use email addresses provided via the mail-in entry method for prize notification purposes only.
B. Entry by Phone Without Purchase. Each Eligible Entrant who calls (602) 514-8400 during the Sweepstakes Period and (i) requests entry into the Sweepstakes; and (ii) provides his/her name, age, phone number, mailing address, and e-mail address, will be entered into the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will use email addresses provided via the mail-in entry method for prize notification purposes only.
No other method of entry will be accepted. The Arizona Diamondbacks and other MLB Entities are not responsible for any late, or incomplete entries, or for any inaccurate information. All entries shall become the property of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
3. Drawing from Entries. At the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period, the Arizona Diamondbacks shall randomly select two (2) potential winning entries from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the potential winners will be declared the official winners of the Sweepstakes. The Arizona Diamondbacks will make two (2) attempts to notify each potential winner by e-mail and potential winner must respond within twenty-four (24) hours after the second attempt. Once verified, in order to receive the prize, each winner will receive an Affidavit, Prize Claim, and Release which must be executed and returned to the Arizona Diamondbacks by mail or hand delivery no later than two (2) business days after such winner's receipt. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within twenty-four (24) hours after the second attempted notification or a verified winner does not timely deliver the Affidavit, Prize Claim, and Release, such potential winner/winner shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her prize claim and an alternate potential winner shall be selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
4. Prizes. Two (2) prizes will be awarded. Each winner will receive (a) four (4) Infield Box tickets for winner and three (3) guests for one (1) 2018 Arizona Diamondbacks regular season home game determined by Arizona Diamondbacks at its sole discretion; and (b) the opportunity for the winner and his/her three (3) guests to have a meet and greet with one (1) former Arizona Diamondbacks player at the ballpark before the game (player selected by the Arizona Diamondbacks in its sole discretion) (each, the "prize"). Approximate retail value of each prize is $500.00. All game dates and suite/suite locations shall be determined by the Arizona Diamondbacks in its sole discretion. The exact nature and duration of the meet and greet opportunity shall be determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion and subject to availability. No substitution, cash equivalent, or transfer of a prize is permitted except in the Arizona Diamondbacks' sole discretion. The Arizona Diamondbacks reserve the right to substitute any prize (or any portion thereof) with a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state, and local taxes associated with each prize are each winner's sole responsibility. A Form 1099-MISC may be issued based on the value of the prize. A prize will not be awarded to any person deemed by the Arizona Diamondbacks in its sole discretion as ineligible for any reason. In such event, the prize shall be forfeited and an alternate potential winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
All prize details shall be determined in the sole and absolute discretion of Arizona Diamondbacks. All costs and expenses associated with the prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including but not limited to lodging, transportation costs, meals, gratuities and other expenses incurred by accepting the prize are the sole responsibility of each individual winner. The prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable except at Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM THE GAME, EVENT OR EXHIBITION AND LODGING NOT INCLUDED. Each winner's guests must be of legal age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence (and at least eighteen (18) years of age), unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the BOC and/or the applicable Club, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of any prize will govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition, as defined by Major League Baseball, is not played or held, as applicable, due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Each winner and his/her guests agree to comply with all applicable ballpark and venue, as applicable, regulations in connection with the prize. Sponsor and the applicable MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any winner and/or his/her guests who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. Sponsor and the other MLB Entities will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold or offered for resale or used for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever. Any such resale or commercial or promotional use may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game, event or exhibition ticket(s).
5. Restrictions. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation and subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations. In the event any portion of these Official Rules is deemed invalid for any reason, such portion shall be severed from these Official Rules and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. Participating in the Sweepstakes constitutes acceptance of these Official Rules and the final decision of the Arizona Diamondbacks as the sole judge of the Sweepstakes. Should a winner make any false statement in connection with the Sweepstakes or be otherwise deemed ineligible, such winner will be required to promptly return to the Arizona Diamondbacks, upon demand, his/her prize. The Arizona Diamondbacks reserve the right to modify these Official Rules or discontinue the Sweepstakes at any time without prior notice.
6. Limitation of Liability. The Arizona Diamondbacks and other MLB Entities are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or for transactions that are processed late, incorrectly, or are lost. The Arizona Diamondbacks reserve the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by the Arizona Diamondbacks in its sole discretion. All Eligible Entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Arizona Diamondbacks, the other MLB Entities, Fox Sports Arizona, AZPB REM Limited Partnership, AZPB FM Limited Partnership, Maricopa County Stadium District, any participating sponsors or prize providers, and each of their respective parent corporations, subsidiaries and affiliates, together with their owners, partners, employees, officers, directors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from and against any and all claims, demands, injuries, losses and liabilities arising out of the Sweepstakes or from the receipt or use of any prize or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use or misuse of any prize (or any portion thereof). Each Eligible Entrant, by entering the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, accepts all prize conditions and grants to the Arizona Diamondbacks, MLBAM and each of their respective designees the right to publicize such Eligible Entrant's name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity without additional compensation or consideration, notification, or permission, unless prohibited by law.
7. General. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT, AND SPONSOR, MLBAM AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. Winners List. To receive a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Fox Sports Arizona Ticket Offer Sweepstakes, Attn: Winners List, 401 E. Jefferson Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85004, by October 31, 2018.
9. Governing Law. Arizona law shall govern the Sweepstakes and any claims arising therefrom. All participants in the Sweepstakes agree that the venue for any claim arising from the Sweepstakes shall be located in Phoenix, Arizona. As a condition of entering this Sweepstakes, each Eligible Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims, controversies or causes of action arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded (each, a "Claim"), shall be: (1) arbitrated on an individual basis only, and shall not be consolidated or joined with or in any arbitration or other proceeding involving a Claim of any other party, and (2) settled by binding arbitration in Phoenix, AZ before a single arbitrator appointed by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its then governing rules and procedures, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered by any court having jurisdiction thereof; and (ii) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
9. Sponsor. The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is AZPB Limited Partnership, 401 E. Jefferson Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004.
Major League Baseball trademarks, service marks and copyrights are proprietary to the MLB Entities. All rights reserved.