All Summer Pass buyers will receive an email prior to the first game date (Friday, May 31) with next steps to activate your Summer Pass and more.
Minimum Phone Requirements
- Must be an iPhone 5s or newer
- Must run iOS operating system version 11.0 or greater
For Android phones:
- Must be running Android OS version 5.0 or greater
- Includes 57 games (all home games between May 31 - September 29) including some of the biggest matchups & giveaway games remaining this season:
- June 3-5 vs. Dodgers
- June 22 vs. Giants - David Peralta #FreightTrain Bobblehead, courtesy of Commonwealth Insurance
- July 5 vs. Rockies - Fireworks Spectacular, presented by Gila River Hotels & Casinos
- July 20 vs. Brewers - Nick "Ahmed on the Moon" Bobblehead, courtesy of Raytheon
- August 3 vs. Nationals - Haboob Globe, courtesy of Chase
- August 5-7 vs. Phillies
- September 23-25 vs. Cardinals
- See full schedule
- Passes are delivered to your mobile device through the MLB Ballpark app.
- Guaranteed seats for every game in Baseline View seating (upper level) with options to upgrade your passes every game.
- Sit with friends feature will allow all Summer Pass purchasers to link tickets and sit together.
Please note: All of your tickets will be available via the MLB Ballpark app on your iPhone or Android phone. Tickets are non-transferrable, cannot be resold or combined with any other offers and there are no refunds/exchanges. Summer Pass does not include/guarantee giveaway items.
You must register your D-backs Summer Pass by providing your mobile number to ensure your seat locations are assigned to your account.
Step 1. Open the MLB Ballpark app and make sure you link the email you used to purchase your tickets with your Ballpark account. Under Ticket Information, tap Ballpark/Summer Pass. Enter your name, email and mobile phone number.
Step 2. If you would like to receive text message alerts about your D-backs Summer Pass seats, reply YES to the confirmation text you receive to ensure you get notifications.
You will receive mobile barcodes for all games included with your digital D-backs Summer Pass. Use these mobile barcodes to scan and enter the ballpark on game day.
Step 1. Manage your tickets: Before your seats are delivered at the noted time, you are able to Sit With Friends, Buy Guest Tickets, and Shop Upgrades by tapping the D-backs Summer Pass button under Ticket Information in the MLB Ballpark app.
Step 2. A few hours before first pitch, you'll receive your seat location. Either click on the text link or tap the D-backs Summer Pass button under Ticket Information in the MLB Ballpark app.
Step 3. Tap to accept your seat and indicate that you're going to the game.
Step 4. Tap "Where are my Barcodes?" to get to your passes to scan in.
Step 5. When you are ready to enter the ballpark, tap the Wallet tab in the MLB Ballpark app, then tap the game you're attending.
Step 6. Tap on your passes, and swipe between passes. Use these barcodes to scan into the ballpark. Return to the D-backs Summer Pass button in the Ballpark section of the app to access your actual seat locations.
- Be sure to purchase all your passes in one transaction to enjoy the game with family and friends! (Maximum 4 per account.)
- New in 2019! Summer Pass purchasers are able to link their passes to other Summer Pass purchasers who purchased in a separate transaction by utilizing the Sit With Friends feature, prior to receiving seat locations at the noted time.
- Download the MLB Ballpark app. Beginning Wednesday, May 29 you can sign into your MLB account with the email address used to purchase your pass and see your passes.
- Your seat locations will be assigned approximately 4 to 6 hours before each game. You can view these in the MLB Ballpark app.
- When you're ready to enter Chase Field, access your passes in the MLB Ballpark app, scan in with your barcode and enjoy the game!
- Please note: All of your passes will be available via the MLB Ballpark app on your iPhone or Android phone. There are no refunds/exchanges. Tickets are non-transferrable. For more information see Exchanging Tickets section below.
Q: Which phones are supported?
A: The D-backs Summer Pass is supported by iPhones and Android phones. The MLB Ballpark app must also be downloaded to access your Summer Pass tickets. For iPhones, the device must be an iPhone 5s or newer and must run iOS operating system version 11.0 or greater. For Android phones, must be running Android OS version 5.0 or greater.
Q: Can I sit with other D-backs Summer Pass purchasers?
A: Yes, if you would like to sit with other D-backs Summer Pass purchasers, you may link your Pass by tapping Sit With Friends in the Ticket Management view, prior to the noted time.
*Subject to seating availability.
Q: Why do I need to use an iPhone or Android phone?
A: The D-backs Summer Pass is a mobile-only program. There are no printed tickets. Admission to Chase Field and seat assignments will be managed through the MLB Ballpark app.
Q: Can I purchase the D-backs Summer Pass if I don't have an iPhone or Android phone?
A: Not at this time. You will be unable to enter Chase Field.
Q: Are D-backs Summer Pass tickets refundable?
A: We're sorry, all D-backs Summer Pass tickets are non-refundable.
Q: Which games are included with my D-backs Summer Pass?
A: Your D-backs Summer Pass includes tickets to all 2019 home games starting Friday, May 31, 2019.
Q: I just bought my Summer Pass. Can I go to tonight's game?
A: No. Summer Pass tickets take 24 hours to be loaded to your account, so your Ballpark Pass tickets will be available on the next game day.
Q: What do I do if I need ADA seating?
A: Once you have purchased your D-backs Summer Pass, if you require ADA seating for all of your games, please contact a sales representative at 602-514-8400 to make those arrangements. If you require ADA accommodations for only a select number of games, please see the Box Office or one of our guest relations locations near section 128 or 323 on the day of the game.
Q: How do I get into Chase Field with my D-backs Summer Pass?
A: Your tickets for all games can be found in the MLB Ballpark app. Download the MLB Ballpark app and select "D-backs Summer Pass" in the Ballpark section of the app. Login with the email address you used to purchase your D-backs Summer Pass and your mobile phone number. This will provide you with a digital barcode that you can use to scan for admission into Chase Field.
Q: Am I allowed to enter Chase Field before I receive my seat location for that game?
A: Yes! Your barcode will allow you access into Chase Field, even before your seat location for that game is assigned.
Q: How does my guest scan in?
A: All barcodes will be on one device inside the MLB Ballpark app (For example, if you expect to have a guest for the games, you will need to purchase two D-backs Summer Passes so both tickets are on one mobile device). For a group of two, both barcodes will be scanned from one device. You and your guests will need to arrive at Chase Field together.
Q: Am I guaranteed a seat for all games with the D-backs Summer Pass?
A: Yes! Seat locations will be assigned 4 to 6 hours before each game and you'll have until 3 hours after first pitch to redeem.
Q: What if I lose the text message with my barcode?
A: If you can't access your D-backs Summer Pass via text message, simply access the MLB Ballpark app and select "D-backs Summer Pass" on the Ballpark section of the app.
Q: Can I sell my D-backs Summer Passes for games that I do not attend?
A: No, passes are non-transferable.
Q: Can I share my D-backs Summer Passes with someone else?
A: Tickets cannot be shared. Admission to Chase Field and seat assignments will be managed through the MLB Ballpark app on your mobile device.