D-backs Summer Pass presented by Bar-S
The D-backs Summer Pass, presented by Bar-S, is now available! Enjoy 3 months of D-backs baseball which includes matchups against the Atlanta Braves, New York Mets, Los Angeles Dodgers, and San Diego Padres among other exciting series. All the giveaway games during this stretch will also be included in your D-backs Summer Pass!
Key Dates and Items
- Saturday, June 3 vs. Atlanta Braves - Tribal Cap
- Sunday, June 18 vs. Cleveland Guardians - Father’s Day Hawaiian Shirt & Play Catch on the Field (pregame) – Special Event
- Tuesday, July 4 vs. New York Mets - Patriotic Tee
- Saturday, July 29 vs. Seattle Mariners - Star Wars Night / Tatooine Haboob Globe
- Saturday, August 12 vs. San Diego Padres - 25th Anniversary Celebration / Throwback Replica Jersey
- Friday, August 25 vs. Cincinnati Reds - Faith & Family Night
- Saturday, August 26 vs. Cincinnati Reds - Corbin Carroll Bobblehead
D-backs Summer Pass Details
- Opt-in texts will be sent at 9AM MST before each series’ first game with the option to claim tickets for that series. This opt-in window will re-open for each game of the series. Opt-ins begin on May 31.
- Claimed tickets will be available 3 hours before game time in the MLB Ballpark app. This is also when the opt-in window closes for that day’s game.
- Sit with Friends! This new feature will allow you to link your D-backs Summer Pass with other Pass holders accounts in order to sit together.
- Upgrades and Guest Passes - The D-backs Summer Pass has options to upgrade your seating location and add guest passes when you first claim your tickets for each series.
D-backs Summer Pass FAQs
How do I claim my tickets? When does the opt-in open before each game?
You will receive text when the opt-in window opens. The opt-in window starts at 9AM on the first game day of a home series. You will have an opportunity to opt-in for all the games in the series, upgrade your seats, and purchase guest tickets, as well. The opt-in window closes 3 hours prior to game start.
What if I missed the opt in window but want to attend the game?
If you missed the opt in window for a game, you may still activate your pass for that game up to 1 hour after first pitch. Features like guest tickets, seat upgrades and sitting with friends will not be available after the opt in window.
Do I get a ticket to each game on the schedule? Are there penalties if I do not opt in?
Tickets are guaranteed for each game on the schedule. There are no penalties for not attending a game, however you do need to confirm your attendance in order to receive a ticket.
Where are my tickets?
Your tickets will be sent 3 hours prior to game start and you can find the tickets within your MLB Ballpark app.
How are tickets sent to me?
3 hours prior to game start you will receive a text confirming that tickets have been delivered to your MLB Ballpark app account.
Where will my seats be located?
Seat locations will be located in the Upper Level and will vary by game.
Can Summer Pass tickets be transferred to a friend?
Summer Pass tickets, as well as seat upgrades and guest passes, are not transferable and not eligible for resale. Abusing these guidelines can result in your Summer Pass being revoked.
Can my seats be changed?
Once tickets have been sent to your account, they cannot be changed. Please contact [email protected] for any assistance you may require.
Can I link tickets with other pass holders?
You can link your pass with other pass holders using Sit With a Friend located within the portal on the left navigation. This allows you to create and join ticket groups. All fans within a ticket group will be assigned seats next to each other. This must be done within the opt in window in order to sit with other pass holders.
Can I bring a friend to a game?
Guest tickets will be available for all games. Guest tickets are available for purchase when you opt into games. Seat upgrades are available for your Pass, but they will not be available for guest tickets.
Can I receive a refund if I cannot attend a game?
There are no refunds for games you are not able to attend.
How can I get a refund and cancel my D-backs Summer pass?
Please contact [email protected] for any requests for refunds or cancellations.