Mariners Care Charity Night is a fundraiser hosted by Mariners Care, the Mariners' nonprofit foundation, and the Mariners' television broadcast partner, ROOT SPORTS. The online event, facilitated by MLB Auctions, combines unique live auction items with special limited-edition "buy it now" packages that feature autographed items from Mariners players, and includes:
- Memorabilia from current Mariners players
- Autographed items from Mariners alumni & Hall of Fame members
- Private Suite experiences with meet-and-greet opportunities
- Special ticket and game-day experiences at T-Mobile Park
- Unique experiences facilitated by local partners, like dining with a Mariners legend
- Limited-edition outerwear and accessories created exclusively for the event
- And more!
Since the inaugural event in 2010, Mariners Care Charity Night has raised more than $297,000 for Mariners Care to benefit a variety of charitable causes throughout the Northwest, which include hundreds of primarily youth-oriented community organizations.