The RBI Club is about Real Baseball Involvement, behind the scenes information is shared at the monthly gatherings. Members and attendees have the ability to ask questions of special guest speakers and gain new insights on the decisions that impact the team and learn about special kids coming up through the system. RBI Club has also worked with Mariners players and broadcasters to raise hundreds of thousands of dollars to benefit charities throughout the Pacific Northwest.
- $30 RBI Club Members (pre-registered)
- $40 Non-members (pre-registered)
- $50 At the door (members, non-members & guests)
- Log into your season ticket account at Mariners.com/MyAccount
- Click "Buy Game Tickets”
- Under "View Tickets" on the left side check "2020 RBI Club Luncheons"
- Make reservations by selecting the RBI Luncheon on the date you would like to attend, select "Continue"
- Select the number of tickets you would like for the luncheon, select "find seats", then "Add to Cart"
- For "Select Delivery" choose "Will Call", and select "checkout"
- Complete the survey question by listing each attendees first and last name
- Select your payment method and receive a confirmation
If you have any questions, please call (206) 346-4001 and a Mariners Representative will be able to assist you.
Charlie Furbush & MLB Umpires - January 29
Former Mariners LHP Charlie Furbush is joined by current MLB umpires Tripp Gibson and Mike Muchlinski and former MLB umpire Dale Scott.
Mariners Manager Scott Servais – April 10
Mariners broadcaster Aaron Goldsmith sat down (virtually) with the skipper to check in with the team’s adjustment to socially-distanced activities and who stood out in his eyes during Spring Training in Peoria that was eventually cut short.
Brad Balukjian – Author of The Wax Pack – May 8
Brad was joined by former left-hander Charlie Furbush to discuss the story behind The Wax Pack, which features players from the 1980s Mariners rosters, including Al Cowens and Steve Yeager.
Mariners Assistant GM Joe Bohringer and former Mariners Athletic Trainer Rick Griffin - June 19
Joe and Rick joined the RBI Club to explore the return of baseball in 2020 and look at implementation of testing and safety protocols within the league moving forward.
Media Day – July 17
The RBI Club’s virtual Media Day featured Seattle Times sportswriter and author Larry Stone, Seattle Mariners beat writer Ryan Divish of the Seattle Times and Mariners reporter Greg Johns of MLB.com. The three shared experiences covering the Mariners remotely and highlighted which players caught their eyes during intrasquad training.