On Friday, April 27, high school students - and their parents and teachers - are invited to go behind-the-scenes with the Phillies and find out what it's like to work for a major league baseball team at this exclusive pre-game event!
- Hear from a Phillies player, who will speak to students about their high school and major league experience
- Learn from Phillies professionals during a panel discussion in the Phillies Media Room. Phillies panelists (subject to change) include: Michele DeVicaris, Director, Community and Charity Events; Missy Perez, Social Media; and Ryan Simon, Coordinator, Ticket Services & Intern Program
- Take #selfies with the World Series Trophies; plus meet the Phillies Ballgirls!
- Meet and take photos with Gary "Sarge" Matthews, 1983 NLCS MVP and Phillies ambassador
- Cheer on the Phillies with a ticket to that night's Phillies-Braves game with seating in Sections 201-204.
- Ticket price includes $12 worth of concession credit that can be redeemed throughout the ballpark for food, beverage and/or merchandise.
To order tickets (subject to availability), click on the "Buy Now" button below and enter the password: HIGHSCHOOL
- Check-in, as well as photos with the World Series Trophies, begins at 4 p.m. The panel program officially starts at 5 p.m., followed by the Phillies-Braves game at 7:05 p.m.
- Registration is $30 per person, with a maximum of 200 students for the event.
- Fans 15 and over receive Coca-Cola Phillies Headphones.
- Students are urged to ask questions throughout the session and encouraged to tweet them in advance to @Phillies using #HighSchoolSeries.
Inside Phillies Tickets