KID GLOVE FUNDRAISING PROGRAM
Kid Glove Background
Kid Glove and the Reds Community Fund have partnered to ensure the 73-year-old fundraising program, Kid Glove, will continue to serve local baseball and softball organizations in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
Founded in 1949, the Kid Glove Program has two primary purposes: providing baseball and softball equipment to hundreds of area teams and schools and allowing kids to attend Cincinnati Reds games. The Kid Glove board, along with the Cincinnati Reds and the Reds Community Fund, will use their collective resources to continue the legacy of the program and longtime executive secretary Paul Kramer, who passed away in 2020.
“Paul was the heart and soul of the Kid Glove program for 35 years and helped raise millions of dollars to provide equipment for hundreds of youth baseball and softball teams,” said Charley Frank, executive director of the Reds Community Fund. “We are committed to Paul’s mission to make baseball and softball accessible to the entire community.”
On Wednesday August 31, the game will include a special pregame ceremony and tribute to long-time Kid Glove leader, Paul Kramer.
2022 Fundraising Program
The Reds are proud partners of the Kid Glove program and together have created a fundraising program to help benefit teams while attending Reds games!
Teams will have the opportunity to fundraise via online ticket sales for a variety of 2022 Reds games. Tickets will be available for $12 in the View Level of Great American Ball Park. $1 from each ticket sold will be contributed to the Kid Glove program and $9 from each ticket sold will be donated back to the team/organization. The funds earned can be used to help with all of the cost associated with running a team/organization including equipment, field rentals, umpire fees, etc.
Teams can start fundraising in 3 easy steps:
1) Register Team - Receive a unique fundraising offer code to be used at reds.com/kidglove
2) Receive Unique Offer Code – The Reds will supply teams with a unique fundraising offer code and marketing material to share with friends, family or anyone looking to support your team/organization.
3) Sell Tickets - Your team/organization will collect $9 for every ticket sold at reds.com/kidglove using your unique fundraising offer code.
At the conclusion of the Reds regular season, you will receive a fundraising check from the Reds in the amount of $9 per ticket purchased using your team’s unique offer code.
Fundraising Games Included for 2022
Sunday, April 3 vs. Cubs, 1:10pm
Tuesday April 26 vs. Padres, 6:40pm
Friday May 6 vs. Pirates, 6:40pm
Wednesday May 25 vs. Cubs, 6:40pm
Tuesday June 7 vs. Diamondbacks, 6:40pm
Wednesday June 22 vs. Dodgers, 6:40pm
Wednesday July 6 vs. Mets, 6:40pm
Sunday July 31 vs. Orioles, 1:10pm
Tuesday August 16 vs. Phillies, 6:40pm
Wednesday August 31 vs. Cardinals, 6:40pm
Tuesday September 13 vs. Pirates, 6:40pm
Sunday September 25 vs Brewers, 1:10pm
*Please note that game dates are subject to change. Games may be added/removed from this promotion throughout the season.
HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS
After you have registered your team, you will receive an email from Reds Account Executive Nick Geraci that includes a unique offer code to purchase tickets that will benefit your team. Once you receive this offer code, simply follow the steps below.
- Click the “Buy Tickets” green button.
- Enter your offer code and click SUBMIT.
- Click on the game you want.
- Choose the section on the map where you would like to sit.
- Select your desired seats.
- Click “Continue”
- Enter the e-mail address associated with your online ticket account and password, then click on “Log In.”
- Enter your payment information, and then check the box to agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Click “Place Order”
Please contact Nick Geraci at [email protected]
Equipment purchase recommendations:
If you are going to use your fundraising dollars to purchase equipment we recommending shopping at Dicks Sporting Goods or Koch Sporting Goods (513) 621-2352