- Buyout: 200-335 guests
- Boxes: 6-14 guests
- Rail Seats: 1-16
- Access Passes: 1-225
- Buyout: $105-$110 per person
- Boxes: $115-$155 per person
- Rail Seats: $100-$130 per person
- Access Passes: $60-$75 per person for 15+ tickets
- Buyout: Exclusive access to the entire Handlebar Club including the Boxes, Rail, Terrace, & indoor Club
- Boxes: Private throne-seating & patio furniture with shared access to the indoor Club & outdoor Terrace
- Rail Seats: Cushioned stools at a drink rail with shared access to the indoor Club & outdoor Terrace
- Access Passes: General admission seating with access to the indoor Club & outdoor Terrace. PLEASE NOTE: Access Passes do not come with an assigned seat & cannot guarantee a live view of the game.
FOOD & BEVERAGE:
- Buyout: All-inclusive upscale buffet & full beverage service. All catering is ordered through Delaware North Sports Service (DNC) at no additional cost. Please contact [email protected] for menus or to place your catering order.
- Boxes, Rails, & Access Passes: All-inclusive shared upscale buffet & 6 drink tickets per guest
- 26-foot video wall & several HD columns
- Private restroom(s)
- Flatscreen TVs
- Luxury furnishings
- The Handlebar Terrace - an outdoor deck connected to the Handlebar with open lounge seating and a great view of the field.
LOCATION: Down the right-field line
- Enter the main gates (Gate A) & head towards your right (towards the UDF stand)
- Walk to the right of the UDF stand, through the Garden Bar towards the Fan Zone
- Walk through the Fan Zone and past the concession stands and picnic tables
- Enter the glass elevator corridor near center field of the whiffle ball field and enter the elevator
- Go up to the 3rd floor
- Turn left off the elevator and turn right into the Handlebar
Join us for brunch on Sundays in the Handlebar at the Riverfront Club, featuring "Mr. Perfect" Tom Browning!
The Reds Hall of Fame pitcher will appear for each Sunday brunch to mingle with fans before the game. This special brunch offer includes food, drinks*, Bloody Mary bar and a ticket to the Handlebar for the game.
$70 per person
*Available on Sunday home games. Some exclusions apply.
*The sale and consumption of all alcoholic beverages is subject to Ohio law. The Reds reserve the right to limit consumption and/or sale of alcoholic beverages at events. You must be 21 years of age to receive alcoholic drink tickets.