DETAILS & AMENITIES
- Buyout: 180-335 guests
- Boxes: 10-14 guests
- Rail Seats: 1-16
- Access Passes: 1-225
- Buyout: $110-$120 per person
- Boxes: $100-$140 per person
- Rail Seats: $85-$115 per person
- Access Passes: $80-$105 per person for groups of less than 15
- Access Passes: $70-$90 per person for 15+ tickets
- Buyout: Exclusive access to the entire Handlebar Club including the Boxes, Rail, Terrace, & indoor Club
- Boxes: Private throne-seating & patio furniture with shared access to the indoor Club & outdoor Terrace
- Rail Seats: Cushioned stools at a drink rail with shared access to the indoor Club & outdoor Terrace
- Access Passes: General admission seating with access to the indoor Club & outdoor Terrace. PLEASE NOTE: Access Passes do not come with an assigned seat & cannot guarantee a live view of the game.
FOOD & BEVERAGE:
- Buyout: All-inclusive upscale buffet & full beverage service. All catering is ordered through Delaware North Sports Service (DNC) at no additional cost. Please contact [email protected] for menus or to place your catering order.
- Boxes, Rails, & Access Passes: All-inclusive shared upscale buffet & 6 drink tickets per guest
- 26-foot video wall & several HD columns
- Private restroom(s)
- Flatscreen TVs
- Luxury furnishings
- The Handlebar Terrace - an outdoor deck connected to the Handlebar with open lounge seating and a great view of the field.
LOCATION: Down the right-field line
- Enter the main gates (Gate A) & head towards your right (towards the UDF stand)
- Walk to the right of the UDF stand, through the Garden Bar towards the Fan Zone
- Walk through the Fan Zone and past the concession stands and picnic tables
- Enter the glass elevator corridor near center field of the whiffle ball field and enter the elevator
- Go up to the 3rd floor
- Turn left off the elevator and turn right into the Handlebar
*The sale and consumption of all alcoholic beverages is subject to Ohio law. The Reds reserve the right to limit consumption and/or sale of alcoholic beverages at events. You must be 21 years of age to receive alcoholic drink tickets.