Located behind the Hank Aaron Terrace, this private hospitality space offers a refreshing partially open-air patio for a relaxing pre-game event to entertain clients, friends or family.
- Accommodates up to 50-175 people
- Includes three unique food and beverage packages to select from, with service beginning 1 ½ hours prior to first pitch and concluding at the start of the game
- Group seating conveniently located in the Terrace Reserved, steps from the Garden
- BravesVision Welcome Message
- Prices starting at $75 per person
Each menu has an option for beer and wine to be included as well. Additional food and drink items can be purchased through Delaware North Sport Services (DNC) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-494-1204.
From the 3rd Base Gate/Section 131, take the escalator to the Terrace Level. Once on the Terrace Level concourse, walk to your left towards section 244 and the entrance to the Terrace Garden will be to the left of the Hank Aaron Terrace entrance at aisle 244.
From the Left field Gate/Section 142, take the elevator immediately to your left to the Terrace Level, next to Chick-fil-A. Once off the elevator, the Terrace Garden is immediately to your left next to Hank Aaron Terrace entrance at aisle 244.
Call 404-577-9100 option 3 to talk to a Braves representative to see what dates are still available. All pregame events are rain or shine.