Introducing Easy Pay!
When you renew your D-backs season tickets for 2018, you are automatically enrolled in our brand new Easy Pay program, the most convenient and hassle-free way to renew your season tickets year after year.
Easy Pay automatically renews your season tickets on an annual basis. Starting with the 2019 renewal period in late July/early August, you will receive your renewal details including pricing, Season Ticket Holder gift options and more.
- Pay zero fees when exchanging tickets for games of equal or lesser value
Ticket Recovery Program
- Redeem unlimited unused tickets for predetermined games
Please check back for the 2018 game dates.
- Download tickets directly to your mobile device, FREE of charge
- Access your game tickets through your D-backs AccountManager
- Download the MLB.com Ballpark app
Ticket Return Option*
*For FULL and HALF Season Ticket Holders only.
- Return tickets to future games that you are not going to use online at dbacks.com/myaccount. Don't know the game you're going to attend? Choose the new game at a later date. This online process can be completed in minutes and affords you the ability to not lose any tickets and redeem to any game this season. All tickets purchased using credit will be at the single game face value. Credits must be used for plan exchange tickets during the 2018 season. Any remaining credits will NOT be rolled over.
- Electronically transfer tickets, FREE of charge using D-backs AccountManager
- Securely sell your tickets through StubHub! using D-backs AccountManager
- Get reimbursed through a check, PayPal or account credit
- Donate tickets to deserving organizations through the Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation
- Receive a tax letter acknowledging your donation