The Summer Pass includes 40 games for $80! That's right - every home game between May 28 - August 26.
The D-backs Ballpark Summer Pass gives you access to 40 games for $80! That's right - every home game between May 28 - August 26.
Access your tickets straight from the MLB Ballpark app and get a different seat location for each game in the Baseline View section (upper level). The D-backs Ballpark Summer Pass gives you the flexibility and access you want for an unbeatable price!
Here's everything you need to know about the D-backs Ballpark Summer Pass:
- Includes 40 games (all home games between May 28 - August 26) including some of the biggest matchups & giveaway games of the summer:
- Monday, May 28 - Memorial Day Camo Cap (20,000 fans // courtesy of Sanderson Ford)
- Saturday, June 2 - Star Wars Day featuring the Paul Goldschmidt Star Wars Bobblehead (20,000 fans // courtesy of Cox Communications)
- Sunday, June 17 - Father's Day Hawaiian Shirt (15,000 dads // courtesy of Tyson Foods)
- Saturday, June 30 - Duffel Bag (20,000 fans // courtesy of Gila River Hotels & Casinos)
- Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular (presented by Gila River Hotels & Casinos)
- Weekend Series vs. the Colorado Rockies featuring the Jake Lamb Bobblehead on Saturday, July 21 (20,000 fans // courtesy of Arizona Milk Producers)
- Passes are delivered to your mobile device through the MLB Ballpark app
- Guaranteed seats for every game in Baseline View seating (upper level) with options to upgrade your passes every game
Please note: All of your tickets will be available via the MLB Ballpark app on your iPhone or Android phone. Tickets are non-transferrable, cannot be resold or combined with any other offers and there are no refunds/exchanges. Summer Pass does not include/guarantee giveaway items.
Register Your Ballpark Pass
You must register your Ballpark Summer Pass by providing your mobile number to ensure your seat locations are assigned to your account.
Open the MLB Ballpark app and tap the Ballpark tab in the top right corner. Scroll down and tap the Ballpark Summer Pass button. Enter your name, email and mobile phone number.
If you would like to receive text message alerts about your Ballpark Summer Pass seats, reply YES to the confirmation text you receive to ensure you get notifications.
Game Day Instructions
You will receive mobile barcodes for all games included with your Digital Ballpark Summer Pass. Use these mobile barcodes to scan and enter the ballpark on game day.
A few hours before first pitch, you'll receive your seat location. Either click on the text link or tap the Ballpark Summer Pass button in the Ballpark section of the MLB Ballpark app.
Tap to accept your seat and indicate that you're going to the game.
Now you can view where you'll be sitting for the game. If you're ready to enter the ballpark, tap "Where are my Barcodes?" to get to your passes to scan in.
When you are ready to enter the ballpark, tap the Tickets tab in the MLB Ballpark app, then tap the game you're attending.
Tap on your passes, and swipe between passes. Use these barcodes to scan into the ballpark. Return to the Ballpark Summer Pass button in the Ballpark section of the app to access your actual seat locations.
How It Works
- Be sure to purchase all your passes in one transaction to enjoy the game with family and friends! (Maximum 4 per account)
- Download the MLB Ballpark app. Beginning Monday, May 28 you can sign into your MLB account with the email address used to purchase your pass and see your passes.
- Your seat locations will be assigned approximately 6 hours before each game. You can view these in the MLB Ballpark app.
- When you're ready to enter Chase Field, access your passes in the MLB Ballpark app, scan in with your barcode and enjoy the game!
Please note: All of your passes will be available via the MLB Ballpark app on your iPhone or Android phone. There are no refunds/exchanges. Tickets are non-transferrable. For more information see Exchanging Tickets section below.
Q: Which phones are supported?
A: The D-backs Ballpark Summer Pass is supported by iPhones and Android phones. The MLB Ballpark app must also be downloaded to access your Ballpark Pass tickets.
Q: Why do I need to use an iPhone or Android phone?
A: The D-backs Ballpark Summer Pass is a mobile-only program. There are no printed tickets. Admission to Chase Field and seat assignments will be managed through the MLB Ballpark app.
Q: Can I purchase the D-backs Ballpark Summer Pass if I don't have an iPhone or Android phone?
A: Not at this time. You will be unable to enter Chase Field.
Q: Are D-backs Ballpark Summer Pass tickets refundable?
A: We're sorry, all D-backs Ballpark Summer Pass tickets are non-refundable.
Q: Which games are included with my D-backs Ballpark Summer Pass?
A: Your D-backs Ballpark Summer Pass includes tickets to all home games in June and July. The full list of games included is located above.
Q: I just bought my Ballpark Pass. Can I go to tonight's game?
A: No. Ballpark Pass tickets take 24 hours to be loaded to your account, so your Ballpark Pass tickets will be available on the next game day.
Q: What do I do if I need ADA seating?
Once you have purchased your D-backs Ballpark Summer Pass, if you require ADA seating for all of your games, please contact a sales representative at 602-514-8400 to make those arrangements. If you require ADA accommodations for only a select number of games, please see the box office or one of our guest relations locations near section 128 or 323 on the day of the game.
Entering Chase Field
Q: How do I get into Chase Field with my D-backs Ballpark Summer Pass?
A: Your tickets for all games can be found in the MLB Ballpark app. Download the MLB Ballpark app and select "Ballpark Summer Pass" in the Ballpark section of the app. Login with the email address you used to purchase your Ballpark Summer Pass and your mobile phone number. This will provide you with a digital barcode that you can use to scan for admission into Chase Field.
Q: Am I allowed to enter Chase Field before I receive my seat location for that game?
A: Yes! Your barcode will allow you access into Chase Field, even before your seat location for that game is assigned.
Q: How does my guest scan in?
A: All barcodes will be on one device inside the MLB Ballpark app (For example, if you expect to have a guest for the games, you will need to purchase two Ballpark Summer Passes so both tickets are on one mobile device). For a group of two, both barcodes will be scanned from one device. You and your guests will need to arrive at Chase Field together.
D-backs Ballpark Summer Pass Seat Locations
Q: Am I guaranteed a seat for all games with the D-backs Ballpark Summer Pass?
A: Yes! Seat locations will be assigned 6 hours before each game and you'll have until 3 hours after first pitch to redeem.
Q: What if I lose the text message with my barcode?
A: If you can't access your D-backs Ballpark Summer Pass via text message, simply access the MLB Ballpark app and select "Ballpark Summer Pass" on the Ballpark section of the app.
Q: Can I sell my Ballpark Passes for games that I do not attend?
A: No, passes are non-transferable.
Q: Can I share my Ballpark Passes with someone else?
A: Tickets cannot be shared. Admission to Chase Field and seat assignments will be managed through the MLB Ballpark app on your mobile device.