Following the Wednesday, July 11 Cubs vs. Giants game
Set up camp on the field, play catch in the outfield and dream of your baseball heroes while sleeping under the stars.
You'll need to bring your own pajamas, sleeping bag, and tent, but here's what you'll get:
- Slumber 'party favors'
- Pizza, midnight snacks & more
- Games, activities & movies
- Wake up with the sun and enjoy breakfast on the field
- $300/person (includes a game ticket)
- $275/person (doesn't include a game ticket)
- $985/family of 4* (includes game tickets) Enter code SLUMBER to receive family pricing (group must include at least one adult)
- $885/family of 4* (doesn't include game tickets) Enter code PARTY to receive family pricing (group must include at least one adult)
*Children 24 months and younger are free for both the Slumber Party and the game. Children 5 and under are free for the Slumber Party; however, children ages 2-5 will need a ticket to attend the July 11 game (View Reserve seating available at $59 per ticket). To purchase a family pack that includes game tickets for children ages 2-5, please call 415-972-2209 to ensure your group is sitting together.
For event information, please call 415-972-2045
Note: All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Carefully read and acknowledge the Waiver form below to access the purchase link.