Giants 4th Annual Vacation in Paradise
November 27 - December 2, 2018
Just Announced...Join former Giant, Javi Lopez and Giants Announcers Dave Flemming, Mike Krukow and Duane Kuiper along with select players for an unforgettable vacation at the luxurious Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina!
Your Giants Vacation in Paradise includes:
- Luxury, ocean view, accommodations for five nights at the five-star Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina, conveniently close to Honolulu and Waikiki Beach on Oahu's Western Coast
- Lei Greeting, cold oshibori towel and welcome beverage upon arrival at the resort
- A sumptuous breakfast buffet each morning of your stay
- Welcome to Paradise! Join Giants broadcasters and select players at our Welcome Cocktail Reception and Dinner
- A spectacular dinner, cocktails and entertainment aboard the historic USS Battleship Missouri, located in Pearl Harbor, overlooking the USS Arizona Memorial
- Round trip coach transportation provided between the Four Seasons Oahu at Ko Olina and the USS Missouri
- Private, docent guided tour of the USS Battleship Missouri (ADA accessible)
- Baseball on the Beach... Join Giants personnel for lively discussion about the team's past, present & future
- Complimentary daily internet access, complimentary snorkel equipment, complimentary paddle boards, complimentary bottled water daily, and more!
- Young guests are welcomed with a special amenity, complimentary children's toiletries, and child size bathrobes. Families will enjoy complimentary, resort activities.
- Custom Giants Aloha Jersey
- Porterage fees and housekeeping gratuities included
- All taxes & resort fees included
Space is limited to 150 guests. Last year's trip sold out quickly, so don't delay! Stay tuned for participating player announcements this fall. The Giants look forward to seeing you in paradise!