Current openings for full-time positions:
Job Title: Video Editor
Reports To: Sr. Director, Productions
Status: Full-time, Exempt
- Exercise creativity and self-motivation to contribute to a culture of professionalism and exceptional video production
- Serve as primary video editor for projects focused on tickets sales, events, community initiatives and internal requests
- Manage the tagging and delivery of commercials to broadcast partners
- Fulfill internal video requests and dubs for the production department
- Assist with video editing for features, commercials, highlight videos, special occasion videos, etc. as assigned
- Produce content in a variety of styles and techniques, while working within the Mariners brand and style guide
- Collaborate with producers, peers and others to present, create and execute ideas for the team's objectives
- Create quality video content in a timely manner, often within tight deadlines
- Review, proof and edit content with a critical eye
- Work and excel in a fast-pace, deadline-driven, creative work environment
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required; bachelor's degree in a relevant field preferred. Equivalent, relevant experience may be considered in lieu of formal education if approved by management.
- 2-3 years of previous video editing experience required.
Competencies, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA's):
- Must be highly motivated, creative and able to work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Proficient in non-linear video editing (Adobe Premiere preferred)
- Experience with video production equipment (ENG & DSLR cameras, lights, audio gear, etc.) a plus
- AfterEffects, Photoshop and/or motion graphic design knowledge a plus
- Experience with script and voiceover writing a plus
- Ability to represent the organization in an exciting and professional manner through content creation
- General knowledge of baseball
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; messages are clear, organized, and appropriate for the audience
- Self-motivated with a high degree of integrity; takes personal responsibility for getting things done in a way that positively and professionally represents the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Contributes to the team positively and professionally; collaborates and communicates well with teammates.
Physical Activities and Working Conditions:
- Must be able and willing to work irregular hours, including weekends and holidays
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs