The Mariners are active in community projects and fundraisers that benefit charitable organizations throughout our region. Through our fundraising program, eligible 501(c)(3) organizations receive discounted tickets, which they can then resell for any price (up to face value) and keep the difference. Even better, there are no up-front costs and you'll only pay for what you sell.
- Reserve 20 or more group tickets in one of our specially priced fundraising areas on featured dates throughout the season.
- Raise funds by selling tickets to organization members, businesses, friends, family and community partners at any price up to face value.
- Your organization keeps the difference on each ticket sold.
- Your organization retains the difference on each ticket sold.
- The Seattle Mariners will recognize your group during the game with a scoreboard greeting.
- Groups of 600 or more can be honored on field by having a representative throw out the group "First Pitch" prior to your game (based on availability).
- Groups that sell 1,000 or more fundraising tickets will receive use of a T-Mobile Park Private Suite for your game (based on availability). Use the suite to host Board Members or as a raffle/auction item to enhance the fundraising event.
Group ticket purchases are special offers that include discount pricing and certain other benefits. Group Tickets are not eligible for resale. If the Mariners determine, in their sole discretion, that any buyer purchases Group Tickets with the intent to resell those tickets, the Group ticket purchase may be cancelled and refunded to the buyer. Please contact your Mariners Account Representative for more information.
The terms and conditions of your ticket have been updated to address circumstances related to COVID-19, read them here. By purchasing a Seattle Mariners ticket, you accept all Terms and Conditions applicable to ticket purchase, including the updated terms.