To purchase tickets for the primary purpose of reselling those tickets, please visit Mariners.com/Broker or contact Bob Hellinger at email@example.com or (206) 346-4454. If the Mariners determine, in their sole discretion, that any Group Ticket buyer purchases any tickets for the primary purpose of reselling those tickets, the Group Ticket buyer may be classified as a Ticket Broker. Ticket Brokers may not be eligible for certain Group Ticket benefits, pricing, and seat locations.
- All group ticket sales are final. Tickets purchased are not refundable, but you may exchange 10 or more tickets by contacting the Group Sales team at 206-346-4001 at least 72 hours in advance of your original game date.
- No refunds or exchanges will be offered for unused tickets once the game has been played.
- Final payments are due two weeks prior to Single, Double, and Triple games and 30 days prior to Home Run Games.
- All group pricing is dynamic, which means it is subject to change at any point.
- Buying early will guarantee you the best rate.
To speak with a Group Sales Account Representative please call 206-346-4001.
Full Season Ticket Holder Group Event Vouchers
One of the many benefits of being a Mariners Full Season Ticket Holder is the opportunity to purchase a Group Event Voucher for some of our most popular Group Event Ticket Special giveaway items.
Purchasing a Group Event Voucher grants you the opportunity to redeem the voucher for the unique giveaway item associated with that Group Event Ticket Special.
Click below to view complete details and policies for the Full Season Ticket Holder Group Event Voucher.