To purchase tickets for the primary purpose of reselling those tickets, please visit Mariners.com/Broker or contact Bob Hellinger at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 346-4454. If the Mariners determine, in their sole discretion, that any Group Ticket buyer purchases any tickets for the primary purpose of reselling those tickets, the Group Ticket buyer may be classified as a Ticket Broker. Ticket Brokers may not be eligible for certain Group Ticket benefits, pricing, and seat locations.
- All group ticket sales are final. Tickets purchased are not refundable, but you may exchange 10 or more tickets by contacting the Group Sales team at 206-346-4001 at least 72 hours in advance of your original game date.
- No refunds or exchanges will be offered for unused tickets once the game has been played.
- Final payments are due two weeks prior to Single, Double, and Triple games and 30 days prior to Home Run Games.
- All group pricing is dynamic, which means it is subject to change at any point.
- Buying early will guarantee you the best rate.
To speak with a Group Sales Account Representative please call 206-346-4001.
How To Book Your Group
- Select the game or games your group wants to see. Your group may want to see a specific opponent or catch a special promotional night.
- Select a seating level. Estimate the number of seats you'll need. You don't need an exact count, as long as you commit to 20 or more tickets.
- You'll be able to reserve your seats with a 20% deposit that is refundable until two weeks prior to your game date; when full payment is due. Deposits for home run games are only refundable until 30 days prior to your game date.
- Promote your outing!