This ticket special is no longer available.
All dogs and their owners will be required to check-in at the Bark at the Park check-in station outside of the ballpark prior to entry into the ballpark. A special Bark at the Park entry gate will be located at the west end of the Left Field Gate near The Glove statue. Once inside the gates of the ballpark, hosts and signage will be available to assist you to the designated Bark at the Park seating sections and adjacent concourse. All dogs must remain in the designated Bark at the Park area of the ballpark throughout the game.
In an effort to keep our seating area clean, there will be "comfort stations" for dogs in various locations throughout the designated Bark at the Park areas, as well as a waste disposal management team. Additionally, various water stations and professional veterinarians will be on site.
Make sure to join us postgame for a special walk around the bases with your dog. We ask that you do not line-up until the game is over and that all dogs be on a leash at all times.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any dog.
- No walk-up ticket sales will be available on the day of the event.
- One dog per adult (18 years of age or older). Dogs must be at least 6 months old.
- Bark at the Park tickets cannot be transferred or re-sold in any manner.
- A veterinarian will be on hand in case of emergency, injury or illness (subject to availability).
- It is the dog owner's sole responsibility to care for and be in control of their pet while at the ballpark.
- Required for Purchase & Ballpark Entry:
- Release and Waiver must be accepted before purchasing tickets.
- A Bark at the Park ticket is required for entry.
- All dogs and their owners are required to check-in (beginning at 5:10 PM) at the Left Field Gate (near The Glove statue on the Northwest corner of the ballpark) prior to entering the ballpark.
- All dogs and their owners must enter the Left Field Gate by 8:00 PM.
- All dogs must have visible ID tags, be on a leash at all times, have current rabies vaccination and accompanied by an adult (18 years of age or older).
- All dogs must remain in the designated Bark at the Park area of the ballpark throughout the game.
- We encourage you to bring spray bottles to keep your dog cool in case of heat.
Questions or concerns? Please contact Elizabeth McCloskey at (206) 346-4519.