Tickets purchased for 2020 Spring Training games at FITTEAM Ballpark of the Palm Beaches that were not played are eligible for refunds through the following methods:
- Single Game Tickets purchased online at Astros.com, Nationals.com or FITTEAMBallpark.com - All tickets purchased online via Astros.com, Nationals.com or FITTEAMBallpark.com will be automatically refunded to the credit card they were purchased with. Please allow up to eight weeks for refunds to be received.
- Single Game Tickets purchased over the phone from Tickets.com - All tickets purchased over the phone from Tickets.com, the official ticket sales seller of FITTEAM Ballpark of the Palm Beaches, will be automatically refunded to the credit card they were purchased with. Please allow up to eight weeks for refunds to be received.
- Tickets purchased through StubHub or other Secondary Market Resellers - For tickets purchased via StubHub or another reseller, please refer to the help section of the site from which you purchased your tickets for details pertaining to postponed, rescheduled or cancelled events. FITTEAM Ballpark of the Palm Beaches is not responsible for and will not provide any refunds or exchanges of any ticket purchased via StubHub or any other secondary market reseller. Any questions regarding tickets purchased via StubHub for a postponed, rescheduled or cancelled event should be directed to StubHub Customer Service at [email protected].
- Season Ticket Holders - Season ticket holders will automatically receive a credit towards the 2021 Spring Training season. Season ticket holders requesting a refund should contact the FITTEAM Ballpark of the Palm Beaches box office at 561-500-4487. Refunds will be granted upon request.
- Group Tickets, Party Decks and Suites - The person who purchased the tickets is responsible for fulfilling the terms of the FITTEAM Ballpark of the Palm Beaches refund policy.
- Complimentary Tickets - Complimentary tickets or equivalent tickets will be cancelled and are not valid for future games during any other Spring Training season.
- Single Game Tickets purchased at the Box Office - Tickets purchased can be returned to the ballpark box office (Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.) for a refund via the original method of payment (cash or credit card). If you are not able to visit the ballpark box office in West Palm Beach, Florida, tickets may also be returned via mail by downloading the '2020 Revised Ticket Policy' form on FITTEAMBallpark.com and mailing that to the address on the form by April 15, 2020. You must complete the form in its entirety and mail your original tickets back with the completed form. A reimbursement check will be mailed to you within 60 days following receipt of both the form and your tickets.
Register for our Fan Club to receive all of the info you'll need for the 2020 season.
My Nationals Spring Training Tickets allows you to manage your season tickets quickly and easily.