The Washington Nationals are happy to help military and nonprofit organizations located within the Greater Washington, D.C. area in support of their fundraising efforts through in-kind donations. Because a few hundred requests are received each month, we ask that you please follow our guidelines in order to be considered.
Guidelines and Procedures
- Only requests submitted online to nationals.com/donations will be reviewed. Mailed, faxed or e-mailed requests will not be accepted.
- Requests must be received by Community Relations at least 6 weeks in advance of the date of the event.
- Be prepared to provide a brief explanation of the event, including date, contact name, contact email, contact phone number, complete mailing address and the organization's Federal Tax ID number.
- Incomplete requests will not be considered.
- Please do not submit duplicate requests.
Other Pertinent Information
- Donation requests are filled with memorabilia or game tickets.
- Approved requests are usually filled within 30 days of the event date. Requests received with long lead times may not be filled right away but kept in our files for fulfillment approximately 30 days from the event date.
- Due to the vast number of donation appeals received, we have to limit our donations to organizations within the Greater Washington, D.C. area.
- Our goal is to assist as many groups as possible with donations. Because we receive thousands of requests every year we can only donate to individual organizations once in a given year.
- We are unable to donate to for-profit companies -- including employee appreciation days/holiday events.
- We are unable to make monetary donations, purchase program ads, sponsor golf holes, or buy tables at banquets.
- Placing follow-up calls about donation requests may be difficult due to the volume of solicitations we receive.
- If you have provided us with the proper advance notice, your event is within one to two weeks, and you have not received a response please call the Nationals Community Relations department at 202-640-7706.
Nationals' front office personnel are unable to intervene on behalf of fans seeking autographs for charitable purposes by accepting items via mail or in person for delivery to players.
Please go to the following link to submit your donation request: nationals.com/donationform.
Ticket Redemption Information
We look forward to hosting you at Nationals Park!
Your ticket voucher is valid for two (2) tickets to one (1) 2017 Washington Nationals regular season home game, while supplies last. Opening Day, Postseason and other blackout games apply.
When you are ready to redeem your voucher, click on the link that corresponds with your voucher. Once you are directed to the redemption page, you will need to enter the unique code located on the back of your voucher.
Voucher valid online only and can be redeemed when 2017 single game tickets go on sale.
All seating based on availability. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid for resale. Limit two (2) tickets per voucher. Voucher expires October 1, 2017.
For assistance with redeeming your ticket voucher, please call 202.640.7050.