Given the unprecedented public health emergency currently taking place, the start of the 2020 season is still unknown and we recognize that it is unlikely games will take place at Nationals Park in the immediate future.
We have suspended the sale of tickets to all 2020 games to account for this uncertainty. Please keep in mind that all promotions, giveaways and special ticket events are also subject to change. When MLB provides further clarity around the status of the 2020 season, we will provide fans with updates to our ticket offerings and promotions schedule.
For additional information, including Frequently Asked Questions, please click here.
Nationals games are the perfect event for companies, schools, churches, associations, and youth sports leagues. Reserving a group is easy and a wide range of seating and pricing options are available. Plus, you will get tons of great benefits, including:
- Discounted tickets for groups of 13 or more - the larger the group, the larger the savings!
- No per-ticket fees
- Reserved seating, allowing your group to enjoy the game together
- Scoreboard messages for groups of 50 or more
- Pregame hospitality areas and meeting space reservations available
- Unique on field experiences available, including pregame performances, first pitch, play ball announcement, lineup card delivery, Presidents Race finish line, and more!
- Personalized service from your dedicated Account Executive makes your experience easy from your initial order through your event on game day
Please contact Group Sales for more information or to book your group trip to Nationals Park today!
Ticket Brokers are not eligible for this offer.
Washington Nationals Bag Policy
Please note: Backpacks may not be brought into Nationals Park except as otherwise provided in the Nationals Bag Policy. For a complete list of permitted bags and details about the Binbox storage option please click the Read More button below.