After extensive discussion and planning with the Government of the District of Columbia, health experts and Major League Baseball, the Washington Nationals are excited to announce that we will be expanding our capacity to 25%, beginning with our April 15 game. We will continue to prioritize our Season Plan Holders while our seating capacity remains limited. As a result, this offer is currently unavailable. We look forward to continuing to increase our capacity in the coming weeks, so please check back soon for updates on when this offer will become available.
For additional information, including Frequently Asked Questions, please visit nationals.com/2021ticketinfo.
- Discounted tickets for groups of 13 or more - the larger the group, the larger the savings!
- No per-ticket fees
- Reserved seating, allowing your group to enjoy the game together
- Scoreboard messages for groups of 50 or more
- Pregame hospitality areas and meeting space reservations available
- Unique on field experiences available, including pregame performances, first pitch, play ball announcement, lineup card delivery, Presidents Race finish line, and more!
- Personalized service from your dedicated Account Executive makes your experience easy from your initial order through your event on game day
Please contact Group Sales for more information or to book your group trip to Nationals Park today!
All 2021 access, benefits, promotions, seating locations, and events (including, without limitation, location, dates and times) are subject to change without notice based on the ongoing developments of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Tickets brokers are not eligible for this offer. The Washington Nationals may expand the use of netting. All sales are final. There are no refunds, exchanges or cancellations.