Nationals tickets are a unique and highly effective way to raise funds for your nonprofit!
The Nationals want to help you promote your cause and meet your fundraising goals! With our Fundraising Program, your supporters can give back to your organization while enjoying a unique experience at Nationals Park. The program includes:
- Special discounted tickets
- Flexible group size
- Your choice of seat location
- Ability to add concession credit to tickets
- Pregame party areas and/or meeting spaces available
The Nationals launched Nonprofit of the Night in 2018 to highlight several charitable organizations and recognize them for the work they are doing in the Washington, DC community. The 2020 program benefits include:
- Lower level tickets with concession credit for your entire group
- Pregame on-field recognition for your group
- Awareness table on the concourse so you can speak directly with Nationals fans before and during the game
- Welcome message on the NatsHD Scoreboard
- Non-profits must be 501(c)(3) organizations in order to participate.
Washington Nationals Bag Policy
Please note: Backpacks may not be brought into Nationals Park except as otherwise provided in the Nationals Bag Policy. For a complete list of permitted bags and details about the Binbox storage option please click the Read More button below.