Nationals tickets are a unique and highly effective way to raise funds for your nonprofit!
The Nationals want to help you promote your cause and meet your fundraising goals! With our FUNraising Program, your supporters can give back to your organization while enjoying a unique experience at Nationals Park. The program includes:
- Special discounted tickets
- Flexible group size
- Your choice of seat location
- Ability to add concession credit to tickets
- Pregame party areas and/or meeting spaces available
Nonprofit of the Night
Thank you for your interest in the Washington Nationals Nonprofit of the Night. The Nonprofit of the Night program is closed for 2018, but we have started accepting applications for 2019. If you are interested in participating in Nonprofit of the Night, please contact Jennifer McCarty at email@example.com or 202.640.7648.
The Nationals launched Nonprofit of the Night in 2018 to highlight several charitable organizations and recognize them for the work they are doing in the Washington, DC community. Benefits of the program include:
- Lower level tickets with concession credit for your entire group
- Awareness table on the concourse so you can speak directly with Nationals fans before and during the game
- Pre-game on-field recognition for your group
- Scoreboard message before and during the game to promote your cause
- Social media interaction leading up to the game