12 Games for $60
Please note that sales end on Tuesday, July 30 at 11:59 p.m.
The Phillies August Ballpark Pass will give you access to every Phillies regular season home game in the month of August (excluding the 8/3, 8/4 and 8/18 games) for just $60. All tickets will be delivered via your mobile device. You will receive a Standing Room Only ticket for access to the 12 games. If you are offered a seat assignment, locations will vary each game and will include the following areas: Terrace, Terrace Deck, Pavilion, Pavilion Deck, and Outfield.
**Please Note - a seating assignment is not guaranteed for every game.
NEW IN 2019 - All Phillies August Ballpark Pass purchasers now have the ability to sit with friends by linking your accounts. We recommend that parties who will not be arriving to games together purchase their passes separately, and then link your accounts so you can sit with friends and family if you are offered a seating assignment. Please read the FAQs for details.
The Phillies August Ballpark Pass offers unbelievable value and flexibility to enjoy Phillies baseball based on your schedule.
Quantities are limited. Offer is good while supplies last.
How it Works
- Purchase up to six (6) passes. If you purchase all your passes in one transaction, all guests will have to arrive together at the same entrance gate. If you wish to sit with friends and family who purchased passes separately, please link your accounts.
- If you haven't already done so, download the free MLB Ballpark app and create (or log in to a pre-existing) an MLB.com account with the same e-mail address you used to purchase your passes.
- On the day of the game, approximately four hours prior, you will see a barcode for your Standing Room Only Ticket(s) in the Tickets section of the MLB Ballpark app. This barcode will allow entry into Citizens Bank Park. (Please note, your barcodes cannot be forwarded.)
- For games you will be offered a seat assignment, a text message will be sent to your mobile device approximately 60 minutes before the game containing an assignment to your reserved seating location. Seating locations include, but are not limited to, the following sections: Terrace, Terrace Deck, Pavilion, Pavilion Deck and Outfield.
- If you can't access your potential seat assignment via text message, simply access the MLB Ballpark app and select Phillies August Ballpark Pass on the Tickets section of the app.
- If you are attending the game, click the link in the text message and accept the seat assignment through the MLB Ballpark app.
Q: What type of device do I need to access my tickets?
A: The Phillies August Ballpark Pass is supported by iPhones and Android phones. The MLB Ballpark app must also be downloaded for use of the Phillies August Ballpark Pass. You will not be able to use an iPod touch or iPad.
***NEW IN 2019*** Q: Can I sit with friends/family who also purchased a Phillies August Ballpark Pass in a separate transaction?
A: Yes, you may link your accounts together by tapping the "Sit With Friends" button in the Ticket Management view in the app. Linking must be done prior to receiving your potential seat assignment text message. The linking process must also be done for each game.
Q: Why do I need to use an iPhone or Android phone?
A: The Phillies August Ballpark Pass is a mobile-only program. There are no printed tickets. Admission to Citizens Bank Park and potential seat assignments will be managed solely through the MLB Ballpark app.
Q: Am I guaranteed a seat for all games with the Phillies August Ballpark Pass?
A: No, you are not guaranteed a seat for all games, but you will have access to attend every game with your Standing Room Only barcodes. For games we can offer you a seating assignment, we will send you a text message approximately 60 minutes prior to the game on how to access your seats.
Q: Can I sell my pass for games that I do not attend?
A: No, passes are non-transferrable. Phillies August Ballpark Passes are solely for personal use, and we reserve the right to revoke tickets if they are resold on the secondary market.
Q: Can I exchange my pass for another game date?
A: No, tickets associated with the Phillies August Ballpark Pass cannot be exchanged.
Q: Can I share my pass with someone else?
A: Passes cannot be shared/forwarded to other parties. Admission to Citizens Bank Park and seat assignments will be managed through the MLB Ballpark app on your mobile device.
Q: How do I get into Citizens Bank Park with my Phillies August Ballpark Pass?
A: Your ticket for all games can be found in the MLB Ballpark app. Download the free MLB Ballpark app and select the Tickets section of the app. Log in with the e-mail address you used to purchase Phillies August Ballpark Pass and your mobile number. This will provide you with a digital Standing Room Only barcode that you can use to scan for admission into Citizens Bank Park.
Q: How does my guest(s) scan in?
A: All barcodes will be on the one device inside the MLB Ballpark app. If you have a group of four, for example, all four barcodes will be scanned from one device. You and your guest(s) will need to arrive at the same entrance at Citizens Bank Park together.
Q: What if I delete or do not receive the text message with my pass?
A: If you can't access your Phillies August Ballpark Pass via text message, simply access the MLB Ballpark app and select Phillies August Ballpark Pass on the Tickets section of the app.
Q: What do I do if I need ADA seating?
A: Please visit Guest Services inside the ballpark behind section 123 to receive an ADA location.
Q: What happens if one of the games gets postponed or cancelled?
A: For the Phillies August Ballpark Pass, there are no refunds or exchanges for any postponed or cancelled games.