Our popular dog-loving games are back! Reserve your seats today for Bark in the Park presented by Rachael Ray™ Nutrish®, Milk-Bone® and Kroger to enjoy the excitement of Reds baseball alongside your pet at Great American Ball Park.
BARK IN THE PARK SEASON PASS
Enjoy the fun of Bark in the Park presented by Rachael Ray™ Nutrish®, Milk-Bone® and Kroger and save along the way! Buy a Bark in the Park Season Pass for the two remaining games this year and save off single-game prices.
SINGLE GAME PACKAGES
Single-game packages are $50 and include one (1) DOG ticket and one (1) HUMAN ticket.
- Additional Human tickets may be purchased for $30 each.
- Additional Dog tickets may be purchased for $20 each.
**NOTE: There must be at least one (1) human ticket for every dog ticket purchased
IMPORTANT DETAILS AND REMINDERS
- BITP tickets must be in Sections 136-139 (Dogs will only have access to these Sections and Kroger Fan Zone).
- Dogs must enter through GATE I which is located on the corner or Joe Nuxhall and Mehring Way. Gate I will open two (2) hours prior to first pitch and stay open until the end of the 3rd inning.
- Both dogs and humans are required to have a ticket. Children ages 3 and younger are not required to have a ticket if they will not be utilizing a seat.
- You are required to sign a waiver stating your dog's vaccinations from a licensed veterinarian are current. To expedite this process, print and sign the waiver using the link below to have ready upon entering the ballpark. This waiver holds you (the owner) liable in the event of any incident. We recommend you contact your veterinarian regarding other vaccinations that may suit your dog's needs. One waiver must be signed per dog and per each game, even if you have already attended a BITP game earlier in the year.
- The Reds reserve the right to deny any dog or human entrance to Great American Ball Park. Participants are expected to practice responsible pet ownership.
- All dogs must be leashed (no retractable leashes).
- Please come prepared to clean up after your dog.
- Rabies - given annually, but sometimes can be a 3 year.
- DHLP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Para influenza) - all given annually, sometimes referred to as the Combo Vaccination, especially when it includes Parvo.
- Parvo - given annually, many times this is included in the DHLP and indicated as DHLPP.
- Bordatella - given either every six months or annually. Sometimes referred to as: Kennel Cough OR Tracheobronchitis.
QUESTIONS? EMAIL RHAYNES@REDS.COM