No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Chances of Winning.
1. Eligibility. The Arizona Diamondbacks' Season Ticket Holder Drawing promotion ("Promotion") is open only to 2018 Arizona Diamondbacks full, half, weekend, and series Season Ticket ("Eligible Plan(s)") account holders that are not ticket brokers (as defined by the Arizona Diamondbacks in its sole discretion) and who are legal residents of the United States (excluding New York and Florida) including commonwealths, territories and possessions (collectively referred to herein as "states") eighteen (18) years of age or older (except in the case of legal residents of certain states where the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, such legal age of majority) at the time of entry ("Eligible Entrants"). Employees, partners, officers, and directors (and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child and sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and any person residing in their same households, whether or not related) of AZPB Limited Partnership (dba the "Arizona Diamondbacks"), AZPB REM Limited Partnership, AZPB FM Limited Partnership, Maricopa County Stadium District, the MLB Entities, any participating sponsors or prize providers, and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Promotion are not eligible to participate or win a prize. The "MLB Entities" shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball ("BOC"), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, MLB Advanced Media, L.P. ("MLBAM" or "MLB.com"), Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., The MLB Network, LLC, the Major League Baseball Clubs ("Clubs"), each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC, and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities. Void in Florida and New York, and where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation.
2. How to Enter. You may enter the Promotion on-site only, but must first participate to receive the opportunity to pick up Drawing Tickets in one (1) of the followings ways; by renewing your Eligible Plan or by mail. NO MORE THAN ONE (1) ENTRY PERELIGIBLE ENTRANT. MULTIPLE ENTRIES SHALL RESULT IN A FORFEIT OF ALL ENTRIES. The period during which you may participate to receive the opportunity to pick up Drawing Tickets begins at 12:00 a.m. Mountain Time ("MST") on July 20, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. MST on August 21, 2018 ("Drawing Ticket Period").
A. Renewing Eligible Plan. Each Eligible Entrant that renews his/her/its Eligible Plan for the Arizona Diamondbacks 2019 season before or during the Drawing Ticket Period automatically receives the opportunity to pick up tickets (as described herein) to be submitted on-site in the Promotion drawings ("Drawing Tickets"). Eligible Entrants will be given the opportunity to pick up six (6) Drawing Tickets.
B. By Mail. Each Eligible Entrant may receive the opportunity to pick up Drawing Tickets without renewing his/her Eligible Plan by mailing a 3 ½" x 5" card with his/her/its name, age, e-mail address, phone number, Eligible Plan account number, the following written statement "I acknowledge that I have read, understand and agree to the Promotion Official Rules" and the Eligible Plans account's designated Season Ticket Services Account Executive to 2019 Season Ticket Holder Drawing, Attn: Season Ticket Services, 401 E. Jefferson Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85004. No mechanically produced entries will be accepted. Eligible Entrants will be given the opportunity to pick up six (6) Drawing Tickets. Mailed entries must be postmarked by August 22, 2018 and received by August 28, 2018.
No other method of entry will be accepted. The Arizona Diamondbacks and other MLB Entities are not responsible for any stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, or illegible entries, or for any inaccurate information. All entries shall become the property of the Arizona Diamondbacks and will not be returned or acknowledged.
3. Drawing Tickets. During the period beginning at 12:00 a.m. MST on August 21, 2018 and ending at 11:59 p.m. on September 9, 2018 ("Drawing Ticket Pick Up Period"), Eligible Entrants that submitted a valid entry may pick up six (6) Drawing Tickets from the Season Ticket Headquarters and physically place their tickets in any of the six (6) prize boxes located at Season Ticket Headquarters behind Section 111 at Chase Field before September 10, 2018 ("Entry Period Deadline"). Eligible Entrants who do not pick up their Drawing Tickets or place their Drawing Tickets in a prize box by the noted deadlines forfeit their opportunity to enter the Promotion and chance at winning a prize. Lost, stolen, or destroyed Drawing Tickets will not be replaced. There are no restrictions on which prize box the Eligible Entrants place their Drawing Tickets and not all of an Eligible Entrant's Drawing Tickets must be placed in the same box. On September 10, 2018, the Arizona Diamondbacks shall randomly select two hundred eighteen (218) Drawing Tickets as follows: one hundred (100) Drawing Tickets from Prize Box A; fifty (50) Drawing Tickets from Prize Box B; ten (10) Drawing Tickets from Prize Box C; six (6) Drawing Tickets from Prize Box D; two (2) Drawing Tickets from Prize Box E; and fifty (50) Drawing Tickets from Prize Box F. Eligible Entrants selected to win a prize shall not be eligible for subsequent drawings. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible Drawing Tickets placed in the applicable box. Potential winners will be notified by September 14, 2018. The Arizona Diamondbacks will make two (2) attempts to notify each potential winner by telephone. Each potential winner will receive an Affidavit, a Prize Claim, a General Release, and a Release of Publicity ("Winner Documents"). In order to receive the prize, the potential winner must return the executed Winner Documents and their social security number to the Arizona Diamondbacks by mail or hand delivery no later than two (2) business days after the potential winner's receipt. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within twenty-four (24) hours of the final attempted notification or does not timely deliver the Winner Documents, the potential winner may be deemed to have forfeited his/her/its entry and an alternate potential winner may be selected from the remaining Drawing Tickets in the applicable box. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the potential winners will be declared the official winners of the Promotion.
4. Prizes. A total of two hundred eighteen (218) prizes will be given as follows:
No substitution, cash equivalent, or transfer of prizes is permitted except in the Arizona Diamondbacks' sole discretion. The Arizona Diamondbacks reserve the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state, and local taxes associated with each prize are each winner's sole responsibility. A Form 1099-MISC may be issued based on the value of the prize. A prize will not be awarded to any person deemed by the Arizona Diamondbacks in its sole discretion as ineligible for any reason. In such event, the prize shall be forfeited, and may be given to an alternate winner. Released Parties (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize (or any portion thereof), and (b) disclaim any implied warranty. Prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
Conditions applicable to winners of Prize Box B prizes; TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM THE GAME AND LODGING NOT INCLUDED. Seat locations at the game shall be determined in the sole discretion of Arizona Diamondbacks. Each winner's guests must be of legal age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence (and at least eighteen (18) years of age), unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball and/or the applicable Major League Baseball Club, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of the Prize Box B will govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition, as defined by Major League Baseball, is not played or held, as applicable, due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Each winner and his/her guests agree to comply with all applicable ballpark and venue, as applicable, regulations in connection with the Prize Box B prize. Sponsor and the applicable MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any winner and/or his/her guests who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. Released Parties will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold or offered for resale or used for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever. Any such resale or commercial or promotional use may result in disqualification and Prize Box B prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game, event or exhibition ticket(s).
5. Restrictions. The Promotion is void where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations. In the event any portion of these Official Rules is deemed invalid for any reason, such portion shall be severed from these Official Rules and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. Participating in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Official Rules and the final decision of the Arizona Diamondbacks as the sole judge of the Promotion. Should a winner make any false statement in connection with the Promotion or be otherwise deemed ineligible, the winner will be required to promptly return to the Arizona Diamondbacks, upon demand, his/her/its prize. The Arizona Diamondbacks reserve the right to modify these Official Rules or discontinue the Promotion at any time without notice. In the event of cancellation, Arizona Diamondbacks may elect to identify the winners and award the prizes by way of random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible Drawing Tickets placed in the boxes up to the time of such cancellation. Arizona Diamondbacks also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion.
6. Limitation of Liability. The Arizona Diamondbacks and the other MLB Entities are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Promotion-related materials; or for transactions that are processed late, incorrectly or are lost. The Arizona Diamondbacks reserve the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud or technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, as determined by the Arizona Diamondbacks in its sole discretion. All Eligible Entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Arizona Diamondbacks, AZPB REM Limited Partnership, AZPB FM Limited Partnership, Maricopa County Stadium District, the MLB Entities, any participating sponsors or prize providers, and each of their respective parent corporations, subsidiaries and affiliates, together with their owners, partners, employees, officers, directors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, "Released Parties"), from and against any and all claims, demands, injuries, losses and liabilities arising out of the Promotion or from the receipt or use of any prize or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of any prize. Each Eligible Entrant, by entering the Promotion and/or accepting a prize, accepts all prize conditions and grants to the Arizona Diamondbacks and its designees the right to publicize such Eligible Entrant's name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity without additional compensation or consideration, notification, or permission, unless prohibited by law.
7. Winners Announcement and List. The drawing will take place on September 10, 2018, and potential winners will be notified via telephone by September 14, 2018. A list of winners will be posted online at www.dbacks.com/advantage.
8. Governing Law. Arizona law shall govern the Promotion and any claims arising therefrom. All participants in the Promotion agree that the venue for any claim arising from the Promotion shall be located in Phoenix, Arizona. As a condition of entering this Promotion, each entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, controversies or causes of action arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded (each, a "Claim"), shall be: (1) arbitrated on an individual basis only, and shall not be consolidated or joined with or in any arbitration or other proceeding involving a Claim of any other party, and (2) settled by binding arbitration in Maricopa County, Arizona before a single arbitrator appointed by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its then governing rules and procedures, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered by any court having jurisdiction thereof; and (b) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
9. Sponsor. The Sponsor of this Promotion is AZPB Limited Partnership dba the Arizona Diamondbacks, 401 E. Jefferson Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004.
Major League Baseball trademarks, service marks and copyrights are proprietary to the MLB Entities. All rights reserved.