The Peoria Sports Complex is the spring training and player development home of the Seattle Mariners and San Diego Padres. The first two-team facility built in the country celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2013, and is still thought of by many as the premier baseball facility in the country. Sitting on 145 acres, each team has 6 major league sized practice fields, several half fields, a 55,000+ square foot clubhouse, indoor/outdoor batting tunnels and cages, and are joined in the middle by a 12,000+ seat stadium.
A family environment: Spring Training offers a baseball environment like no other. Big league stars, up close and personal in the small confines of Peoria Stadium create an experience that is not to be missed. Baseball fans young and old develop and rekindle a passion for baseball at Spring Training every year.
Big League amenities: Spring Training gives fans that minor league ballpark intimacy with all of the big league stars and amenities. From first rate concessions to luxury boxes, Peoria Stadium has it all.
Ballpark Address & Driving Directions
Peoria Sports Complex
16101 N. 83rd Ave
Peoria, AZ 85382
623) 773-8700 (Operations Office)
800-677-1227 (Purchase Tickets)
623-773-8720 (Ticket Information)
- Take either I-10 or I-17 to Loop 101(Agua Fria Freeway)
- Take Loop 101 West, if traveling on I-17, or Loop 101 North if traveling on I-10.
- Exit Bell Road east (exit 14)
- Turn south on 83rd Avenue
- Peoria Sports Complex is approximately one-quarter mile down on the east side of 83rd Avenue.