The first 10,000 fans in attendance each day will receive a free Redsfest drawstring backpack and a Reds bottle cooler.
There are four entrances to the Duke Energy Convention Center for Redsfest and gift bags will be available at each entrance:
- Main Entrance at the corner of 5th Street & Elm Street
- Ticket Sales Entrance off of 5th Street
- Skywalk from 6th Street Parking Garage
- Skywalk from Hyatt Regency & Millennium
In accordance with Major League Baseball's bag size recommendations and facility policies, all carry-in items are subject to inspection by security personnel and all fans will be required to pass through metal detection upon arrival to the Duke Energy Convention Center. Restrictions may be placed on any rolling bags or luggage.
- Animals (with the exception of Service Animals)
- Pocket Knives with blades longer than 3"
- Weapons of any kind
- Hard-Sided Coolers
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Tripods or Monopods
- Glass bottles, cans, and opened plastic bottles. Sealed plastic bottles of non-alcoholic beverages are permitted
- Items not able to be searched
- Signs or banners that are derogatory, vulgar, or political in nature. These also must fold and fit in the 16"x16"x8" box
- Explosive Materials or Devices
- Illegal Substances or paraphernalia
- Laser pens or pointers
- Projectiles such as Frisbees or Beach Balls
- Laptops and tablets are permitted, but must be turned on for security