5-Game Flex Plan
Attend the Yankees games that fit your schedule and save. Create your own customized plan today!
- Build your own plan of 5 games or more:
- Select up to two games in Group A
- Select a minimum of three games from Group B, which includes all 2022 home games not included in Group A
- Choose from Jim Beam or general seating options
Select Up to 2 Games:
Select 3+ Remaining Games:
Key Matchups Include:
May 31 - June 2 vs. LAA, July 17 vs. BOS, September 23-25 vs. BOS
- Postseason presale opportunity
- Access to the best locations and the biggest rivals
- Flexibility to pick games that fit your schedule
- Savings off the advance ticket price
- Access to the Yankees Legacy Club Rewards program
- Dedicated Yankees representative
- Online account management via yankees.com/myyankees
For more information, contact Yankees Season Ticket Sales & Service
Any purchase of Season Tickets will not be completed, until the potential Season Ticket licensee both: (a) acknowledges acceptance of and agrees to be bound by the Season Ticket Terms and Conditions (i.e., by signature or on-line click acceptance, the "Offer"); and (b) receives written notice of the Yankees' acceptance, which is conditioned upon the Season Ticket licensee's compliance with the Season Ticket Terms and Conditions, and confirmation of the purchase of the Season Tickets.
Tickets and Season Ticket plans purchased on yankees.com and/or ticketmaster.com are subject to the terms and conditions established by the Yankees including: (a) Age Limit; (b) Ticket Limit; and (c) Territory Limit. The Yankees will: (x) strictly enforce these terms and conditions; (y) refuse to sell to any person/entity that would cause the terms and conditions to be violated; and (z) revoke any ticket license relating to any ticket account that violates the terms and conditions.
The Yankees may refuse to sell to any person/entity that violates New York law and may revoke any ticket license relating to any ticket account that violates New York law. Please be advised that THE UNLAWFUL RESALE OF FIVE (5) OR MORE TICKETS WITHOUT HAVING FIRST PROCURED A LICENSE FROM THE NEW YORK SECRETARY OF STATE IS PUNISHABLE BY IMPRISONMENT OF UP TO ONE (1) YEAR AND FINES OF UP TO $4,000.00 OR MORE. The Yankees reserve the right to require proof of a properly issued New York Ticket Reseller License.