The New York Yankees Community Relations Department is committed to promoting and sustaining cordial and cooperative relationships with their neighbors and community partners; working in conjunction with them to enhance the quality of life throughout the surrounding communities.
To be considered for the complimentary ticket program you must:
- Submit a request in writing on official organizational letterhead and include:
- Background information on your organization such as mission statement and who you serve
- How many tickets the organization is requesting
- Three potential dates to non-premium games that work for your group
- Current representative's contact information
- Submit tax identification number / 501 (c)(3) Validation
Letters of request can be submitted to the Community Relations Department via one of the following ways:
One East 161st Street
Bronx, NY 10451
We look forward to reviewing your letter.
The New York Yankees Community Relations Department