Join us for a tour of the Oakland Coliseum, home of the Oakland Athletics. The Oakland Coliseum is built on a rich history of playoff teams, walk-off wins, all-star athletes, and the best fans in baseball. See the home of baseball legends Reggie Jackson, Rollie Fingers, Dennis Eckersley, Catfish Hunter, and Rickey Henderson. Take a behind the scenes look at the home of Moneyball, and an exclusive look at where the movie was filmed. From the Press Box to the Dugout, this tour will give you an exclusive look into the home of the Oakland A's since 1968.
Tour Features & Schedule
Take a tour of areas of the ballpark that are usually not available to the public, such as the Press Box, Owners Suite, Press Conference Room, Dugouts and Visitors' Clubhouse. Come see the new renovations that have been made to the Coliseum. Cameras are welcomed and encouraged!
*All areas are subject to availability depending on activities within the ballpark.
Tours are available on predetermined dates and times from April through the end of July.
15 tickets are available per tour. Tour duration is approximately 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes. Tours proceed rain or shine.
For private tour bookings, please reach out to email@example.com.
Game day Tours are now available! They will only run on the predetermined dates. *Due to the restrictions on game days, some of the tour stop locations will be unavailable.
8 tickets will be available per game day tour time with the duration being approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour and ending with an on field visit.
All tickets must be purchased prior to the tour date.
Tour Pricing & Tickets
Tours have concluded for 2018. Check back for more great tour options soon!
Non-Game Day Pricing
- Adults - $25.00
- Children (10 and under) - $15.00
- Children (2 and under) - FREE
- Seniors (60 and over) - $15.00
Game day Tour Pricing & Tickets
- For game day tours, you must purchase the tour and ticket package.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the tour?
- Ballpark Tours are approximately 60 - 90 minutes.
When are the tours?
- Tours are conducted on predetermined non-home game days in the months of April, May, June, and July.
How do I purchase tickets?
- All tickets must be purchased in advance through the link on athletics.com.
Can I schedule a different tour time?
- Unfortunately, tours are only offered on the scheduled dates.
Where do I park and enter? Do I have to pay to park?
- Parking is free and available in A Lot. Once parked, fans will walk up the ramp next to D gate and the box office. The tour meets at the top of the ramp at A's Ticket Services. Your Tour Guide will meet you at this location promptly at scheduled tour time.
- Download Parking Lot Map
Is there a lot of walking?
- This is a walking tour of Oakland Coliseum. The tour spans over all levels of the ballpark. Comfortable walking footwear is recommended.
- Should your group require any special assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I take photos during the tour?
- Photos are encouraged throughout the tour.
Am I guaranteed to see all of the locations listed on your website?
- Tour stops are subject to availability. Due to the nature of stadium operation, the tour route may be adjusted. Pricing remains the same regardless of the tour highlights.