* Kids: Make sure a grown-up is helping you with this activity!
Tools: To carve your pumpkin, you can use a pumpkin carving kit from your local grocery store or you can use the following common household tools:
- Serrated knife
- Pin or nail
- Paring knife
Carving Your Pumpkin: After you have removed the seeds from your pumpkin, follow these three easy steps:
- Tape the stencil to your pumpkin.
- Using a nail, needle or toothpick, punch holes following the lines of the stencil.
- Remove the stencil when finished.
- Have a grown-up help you cut along the dotted lines you have made with the pin, nail or toothpick.
To view the interactive, 3D seating map click here.