Located at the site of the old Milwaukee County Stadium playing field, Helfaer Field is a real-life "Field of Dreams." You will feel the thrill of playing in the Majors every time you step on the diamond at this premier facility, complete with a big-league scoreboard, sound system and lit playing field. Perfect for softball, youth baseball, kickball, tailgates, meetings and much more, Helfaer Field was created for the big leaguer in all of us.
Learn more by viewing the Helfaer Field flyer ».
Reserve Helfaer Field Online
Please read all documents below prior to purchasing your Helfaer Field timeslot.
Reserve your Helfaer Field event ONLINE! Save time and schedule your timeslots quickly and easily using our new online reservation system. You can complete the entire reservation process in a few simple steps.
- Download and read all Helfaer documents below. Upon completion, check both boxes and proceed to the next step.
- Click the "Reserve your Helfaer Field Event" button and place a deposit on your selected timeslot(s).
- Return your rental agreement and at least 50 percent of the remaining rental fee within 14 days to guarantee your reservation.
Please note: To ensure proper management of the facility, we request that you book your event a minimum of 30 days in advance. If you are looking to book an event within 30 days, please contact the Helfaer Field coordinator at 414-902-4332.
We look forward to having you and your guests at Helfaer Field!
Please download and read ALL documents below:
Please note any three-hour timeslot listed on the availability calendar are considered Tailgate Timeslots that fall directly before a Brewers home game and are rented for $2,000. (Tickets, parking and food are not included in rental.)
Youth (2-Hour Rental):
- Weekdays (Tu - Th): $450
- Weekends (F - Su): $650
- Light fee** (6 p.m. and later): $100
Adults (2-Hour Rental):
- Weekdays (Tu - Th): $650
- Weekends (F - Su): $800
- Light fee** (6 p.m. and later): $100
Pavilion Fee* (3-Hour Rental):
- Every Brewers home game: $250
- Non-game day tailgate: $100
Does not include tickets, parking or food.
Tailgate Fee* (3-Hour Rental):
- Every Brewers home game: $2,000
Excluding Sundays. Does not include tickets, parking or food. For all 1 p.m. Helfaer games that occur prior to a Brewers home game, all teams and guests MUST have tickets and parking passes in advance for that night's game.
Tailgate Menu »
*Pavilions are based on first-come, first-served reservations. A pavilion fee is required if you would like to reserve the pavilions for your event.
**Lights are required for any time slot that starts at 6 p.m. or later.
Reservations/Inquiries: (414) 902-4332
Fax: (414) 902-4049
Field Status Hotline: (414) 902-4004
- Located down the left-field and right-field lines of Helfaer Field.
- Covered seating for approximately 50 guests.
- Catered meals are available from Sportservice.
- Adjacent to men's and women's restroom facilities.
- Outfield fence 200 feet from home plate. Six feet high.
- Basepaths 60 feet. Youth baseball and softball standards.
- Pitching rubber located at 46 feet for youth baseball. One may be added between 40-45 feet upon request.
- Natural grass featuring irrigation and sub-drainage systems similar to Miller Park.
- Field, dugout and restrooms are handicap accessible.
- Seating: 502 bleacher seats plus 220 additional concourse seats.
- Scorer's table and announcing area complete with sound system.
- Concession stand snacks, hot dogs, candy and beverages. Catered meals available.
How do I get information on cancelled games due to weather or poor field conditions?
You may call the Helfaer Field Hotline for up-to-date information on any rain cancellations at 414-902-4004.
Can we bring our own food into Helfaer Field?
Carry-in items are strictly prohibited at Helfaer Field. For your convenience, we offer a concession stand with items for purchase, unless the main contact has declined having the concession stand open. If you want to have a catered event, you must contact Sportservice.
May we tailgate at Helfaer Field?
Definitely! Tailgating is permitted in the Cooper Parking lot prior to, or after your event.
Are grills provided?
You will need to bring your own grills as there are no grills on the Miller Park grounds.
Is there a parking fee to park at Helfaer Field?
There is not a parking fee for most events when the Brewers do not have a home game. When the Brewers are home, the parking lots typically open three (3) hours prior to the Brewers game. If your vehicle is in the parking lot at this time, you will need to purchase a parking pass. Additional Parking Information »
Is there an admission fee to watch a game at Helfaer Field?
There is not an admission fee for any event that is open to the public.
What are the dimensions at Helfaer Field?
Outfield wall: 200 feet
Base paths: 60 feet (youth and women's softball standards)
Pitching rubber: 46 feet (youth)
Note: A movable pitching rubber may be added at the main contact's request (within 40-46 feet).
Do you need reservations to use one of the Helfaer Field pavilions?
Pavilions are based on first-come, first-served reservations. A pavilion fee is required if you would like to reserve the pavilions for your event. To reserve a pavilion, please call us at 414-902-4332 or email us at Helfaer.Field@brewers.com.
What are "Sundays at Helfaer?"
Beginning May 1, fans are invited to visit and play catch in the outfield free of charge. Sundays at Helfaer are prior to every Sunday home game between 10:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. The event is subject to change due to prior events and weather conditions.