The St. Louis Cardinals are pleased to offer the Coaches Pass Program for the 2019 season. The Coaches Pass is offered to St. Louis area coaches who are located within a 100 mile radius of Busch Stadium and is good for free admission for the coach and one guest.
Due to the popularity of the program, we are forced to establish and enforce several guidelines. Please read the following carefully before applying for your pass(es):
- The General Admission Pass is available to the head coach and one assistant coach. The General Admission Pass is good for free admission for yourself plus one guest. The pass is non-transferable to any party other than the individual listed. Positive identification with photograph is required upon admission to the stadium. To redeem tickets for your pass you will need to go to the Clark Street Box office beginning 1 hour prior to scheduled game time. You must show a photo ID along with your pass to receive your tickets.
- Admittance to the stadium is good for general admission seating or standing room only. The pass is not good for games that are sold out. Please check with the Cardinals at [email protected] for updated status of a game you may be interested in attending.
- Passes are filled on a first come, first served basis until passes are exhausted. The Pass is not good for Opening Day or games that are sold out.
- No passes will be re-issued if lost, stolen or never received.
- Once the pass has been approved, it will be emailed to the email account associated with the pass; you will be able to print it out from there.
The Cardinals reserve the right to decline requests and cannot guarantee that a pass will be issued to each church and/or clergy member. Please allow five to seven working days for confirmation of your request.