Please join us for the 2018 Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony on August 18th at Ballpark Village at 3pm.
Schedule of Events
Friday, August 17:
- Artifact Spotlight at the Cardinals Museum - 3pm & 3:30pm - Museum staff will be presenting on objects from the 2018 induction class. Presentations are free with museum admission.
- Flashback Fridays at the Cardinals Museum - 4pm - Interview with Steven Brecheen, son of Cardinals HOF Inductee Harry Brecheen. Event is free with museum admission.
- Brewers vs. Cardinals - 7:15pm at Busch Stadium - Be a big hit this summer with an Adult Cardinals Mystery BP Pullover! On Friday, August 17th, 30,000 fans ages 16 and older will be surprised at the gates when they discover which of their favorite Cardinal players they get to rep, courtesy of Coca-Cola and Schnucks.
Saturday, August 18:
- Saturday Signings at the Museum - 10am-12pm - Willie McGee - You must have an autograph line ticket and valid museum admission to receive an autograph. Line tickets will be distributed starting at 9:30am the day of each signing at the Busch Stadium II infield entrance to Cardinals Nation at Ballpark Village. A set amount of tickets will be distributed on a first come, first served basis.
- 2018 Cardinals Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony - 3pm at Ballpark Village - Honoring Ray Lankford, Vince Coleman and Harry Brecheen, doors to Ballpark Village open at 11am. Seating is first come, first served. This event is free and open to the public.
- Brewers vs. Cardinals - 6:15pm at Busch Stadium - Hall of Fame Mystery Baseball Cap Presented by Edward Jones. Celebrate the fifth class of the Cardinals Hall of Fame with a unique cap that highlights the 2018 fan vote inductees. 30,000 fans ages 16 and older.
Sunday, August 19:
- Eddie Gaedel Society at Cardinals Nation - 12pm at Cardinals Nation Restaurant - Celebrate the anniversary of the most famous pinch-hit appearance in Major League history and raise a glass in honor of the shortest player to ever play the game!
- Brewers vs. Cardinals - 1:15pm at Busch Stadium - Are you getting dizzy trying to name all of the Cardinals in the Hall of Fame? We can help you out! On Sunday, August 19, 30,000 fans ages 16 and older will take home a one-of-a-kind Dizzy Dean watch, brought to you by AT&T.
- St. Louis Browns Film Screening - 6pm in Ballpark Village - The Browns have made it to the big screen! Join us to watch The St. Louis Browns: The Team that Baseball Forgot on the 40-foot screen in Ballpark Village. Seating is first come, first served. This event is free and open to the public.