The St. Louis Cardinals are pleased to offer the "VIP Pass Program" for the 2018 season.
Due to the popularity of the program, we enforce several guidelines. Please read the following carefully before applying for your pass:
- The General Admission Pass is good to redeem two tickets for free admission for yourself plus one guest. The pass is non-transferable to any party other than the individual listed. Positive identification with photograph is required to redeem your tickets for admission to the stadium. To redeem tickets for your pass you will need to go to the will call window located between Gates 3 & 4. You must show a photo ID this year along with your pass to receive your tickets.
- The pass is good to secure two tickets for general admission seating or standing room only for certain games. The pass is not good for games that are sold out. Please check with the Cardinals at 314-345-9600 for updated status of a game you may be interested in attending.
- The Pass is not good for Opening Day or games that are sold out.
- No passes will be re-issued if lost, stolen or never received.
- Once the pass has been approved, it will be emailed to the email account associated with the pass; you will be able to print it out from there.
We thank you for your support of the St. Louis Cardinals, and hope you enjoy an exciting season with us!