Large Group Ticket Amenities
- Each group is assigned a personal group sales account executive
- Blocked seating for your group
- Promotional materials for your event
- Scoreboard recognition
- Discounted ticket price
- Return and deferred payment option
- Certain programs offer pre-game performances, parade, ceremony, honorary first pitch and field visit opportunities
Group Leader Amenities
Group Leaders who purchase 300 or more tickets are invited to a Group Leader Appreciation Day during the season featuring free tickets, post-game presentation from Cardinals management and a dinner buffet. Group Leaders also receive a 35% off coupon at the Cardinals Team Store. Group leaders are able to get ticket donation requests from their account executives for personal charity or non-profit events.
Valuable Information for Group Leaders
Once a game date has been decided you will receive a contract that states your game date, how many tickets your group will start with, the price of your tickets and our consignment policy. Once the contract has been signed and sent back to us we will print your tickets and deliver them to you.
With your tickets we will also include:
- an invoice
- sales tips
- posters to help you promote your event
- a map of the stadium
- a consignment and ticket sales timeline
- a timeline for your game day visit
- Lost ticket policy: We must know the exact seat location of the tickets that were lost. Your first reprint is complimentary. Any additional reprints will be $5/ticket. (We suggest keeping track of exactly which seats each person has).
- Your settlement date will be approximately two weeks before your game date. At this time you can return up to 25% of your tickets and pay your remaining balance.