Tuesday, August 29
Description: The Giants invite all members of Gryffindor™, Ravenclaw™, Hufflepuff™ and Slytherin™ to an exclusive VIP experience that will bring Harry Potter™ magic to Oracle Park. Enjoy exclusive photo opportunities, complimentary Food & Beverage (including beer and wine) and more at this limited VIP experience!
- Game Ticket for Tuesday, August 29 vs. the Cincinnati Reds
- Two co-branded Harry Potter™/Giants Items:
- Harry Potter™/Giants co-branded Stein based on House Preference
- Harry Potter™/Giants co-branded Mini Backpack based on House Preference
- *Please note that fans will choose one house upon purchase that will represent both the Stein and the Backpack. (A purchase of this ticket does not waive Oracle Park bag policy to future events: Not to exceed 16" x 16" x 8" in size)
- Access to the Triples Alley pregame premium event space
- Complimentary food and beverage (including beer and wine) during the pre-game event
Redemption Location: VIP Special Event Item available in Triples Alley VIP space only
*Please adhere to Oracle Park bag policy to all future events (Not to exceed 16" x 16" x 8" in size)*
© & ™ WBEI. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s23)
Harry Potter™ VIP Experience Details
We are thrilled that you’ve chosen to experience Harry Potter™ Night with us and look forward to seeing you this Tuesday, August 29.
To make the most out of your gameday experience, please find important event information below:
Game/Event tickets: A Harry Potter™ VIP Experience ticket is required for entry. Download the MLB Ballpark app to access/forward your tickets in advance of the game.
4:15 - 6:10 p.m. - VIP Experience in Triples Alley
- Enter via the designated gates along the Portwalk, behind centerfield.
- Complimentary food and beverage (including beer and wine) will be provided.
- Hear from American filmmaker, Chris Columbus, the Director of both Harry Potter™ and the Sorcerer’s Stone and Harry Potter™ and the Chamber of Secrets, and Producer of Harry Potter™ and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
- Exclusive access to the Triples Alley warning track during batting practice
- Redeem both your Harry Potter™ House Stein and Harry Potter™ House Mini Backpack. Note: Item redemption is only available inside Triples Alley during the pregame event.
6:10 p.m. - Head to your seats
- Walk along the warning track to get to your seats
6:45 p.m. - First pitch versus the Cincinnati Reds
- Re-entry is not permitted once you scan your ticket.
- Backpacks (including clear backpacks) are NOT permitted inside Oracle Park. Accommodations are made for diaper bags, medical bags and guests with accessible needs. Onsite storage is available for rent. Other bags, that do not exceed 16" x 16" x 8" in size, are permitted. Bags do not need to be clear.
Should you have any questions, please contact [email protected].