Help those in need by bringing non-perishable food items to Nationals Park on Saturday, August 4 and Sunday, August 5. Volunteers will be stationed outside the Center Field Gate collecting non-perishable items, and fans who donate 4 or more items at the ballpark will receive two tickets to one of two future games (August 22 or September 1) while supplies last. For those who can't make it to the park, Harris Teeter will also be accepting in-store collections.
- Donations benefit the Capital Area Food Bank
- Bring 4 or more non-perishable food items to the ballpark and receive two tickets to a future game (while supplies last; other restrictions apply)
- In-park collection until the end of the second inning.
- Also donate at your local Harris Teeter
- First 500 fans (each day) who bring 4 or more Harris Teeter Brand canned goods will receive $5 Nats Bucks!
NEW FOR 2019
Washington Nationals Bag Policy
Please note: Beginning in 2019, backpacks may not be brought into Nationals Park except as otherwise provided in the Nationals Bag Policy. For a complete list of permitted bags and details about the Binbox storage option please click the Read More button below.