Nationals Postseason tickets will be available to the General Public using the button on this page starting at 10:00am on September 18.
Click here to purchase tickets to potential Tiebreaker, Wild Card and Division Series games!
NATS PLUS Members receive exclusive access to 2019 Postseason tickets at the lowest prices available!
NATS PLUS Members who renew their 2020 season seats by September 5, 2019, will receive special early renewal pricing for their 2019 Postseason strips!
Nat For Life Members do not need to take any action to renew their season seats for 2020 - simply click the buttons below to claim 2019 Postseason tickets.
Not a NATS PLUS Member yet? Purchase your 2020 NATS PLUS full or half season plan today and get access to purchase 2019 Postseason tickets!
2019 Postseason Ticket Pricing
Renewal Deadlines for 2019 Postseason Pricing
All NATS PLUS members must renew their plan by September 5 to qualify for the pricing listed above.
- Full & Half Season Postseason Pricing: LOWEST PRICE AVAILABLE, must renew 2020 Full or Half Season Membership by September 5 to be eligible
- Partial Season Postseason Pricing: Available to all Partial Plan Members who renew by September 5 and Full & Half Season Members who do not renew their 2020 Season Plans prior to September 5
- Single Game Postseason Pricing: Available to all Partial Plan Members who do not renew their 2020 plan prior to September 5 and for any extra 2019 Postseason strips purchased by Full, Half & Partial Members in conjunction with a 2020 renewal
Refund Policies for Unplayed Games
Tickets to any scheduled 2019 Postseason games that do not take place do not need to be returned. All Season Plan accounts will be automatically credited for the 2020 season. The value of any tickets to 2019 Postseason games that do not take place will be used towards the purchase or renewal of 2020 Season Plans only.
I'm a Full Season or Half Season member, what does my 2019 Postseason strip include?
- A 2019 Postseason strip consists of one (1) seat to all potential Nationals Postseason home games. This includes the Tiebreaker Game, Wild Card Game, National League Division Series, National League Championship Series, and World Series.
I'm a Partial plan holder, what does my NL Postseason strip include?
- A 2019 NL Postseason strip consists of one (1) seat to all potential Nationals National League Postseason home games. This includes the Tiebreaker Game, Wild Card Game, National League Division Series, and National League Championship Series.
How many Postseason strips can I purchase?
- You may purchase one (1) strip per seat in your account.
How can I secure additional Postseason tickets?
- Renew your membership for 2020 by September 5th, 2019 and receive an offer to purchase two (2) additional strips per account. Partial Season accounts that renew their seats by September 5th will have the opportunity to purchase a World Series strip.
What happens if there are games in my Postseason strip that go unplayed?
- All season plan accounts will be automatically credited for the 2020 season for any unplayed 2019 Postseason games. If renewed, credits from unplayed games will be applied towards your 2020 season plan.
Will parking be available for the Postseason?
- Because parking for the 2019 Postseason is extremely limited, only 2019 Full Season accounts that purchased a 2019 regular season parking plan are guaranteed the opportunity to purchase parking strips for the 2019 Postseason. Remaining parking strips will be offered to 2019 Half Season accounts that also purchased a 2019 parking plan based on tenure.
Will my eCASH be accessible during the Postseason?
- All eCASH loaded onto your account will be accepted at participating eCASH locations during the 2019 Postseason. eCASH Back will not be awarded on purchases during the 2019 Postseason.
How do I enter the ballpark?
- Access to all 2019 Postseason games will be granted with a game ticket or via the Ballpark app.
Where will my seats be for the Postseason?
- All seating locations are subject to availability. Major League Baseball reserves the right to claim seats at any time, and as such you may be relocated for any/all Postseason games.
How will my Postseason tickets be shipped?
- All Postseason tickets will be shipped to the address listed on your season plan account (the address listed on your invoices), with no signature required.
NEW FOR 2019
Washington Nationals Bag Policy
Please note: Beginning in 2019, backpacks may not be brought into Nationals Park except as otherwise provided in the Nationals Bag Policy. For a complete list of permitted bags and details about the Binbox storage option please click the Read More button below.