Please use the navigation buttons below for details on becoming a Full or Half Season NATS PLUS Member.
Not a NATS PLUS Member Yet? Click to purchase your plan TODAY
For questions, call 202.675.NATS(6287) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with a Nationals Ticket Sales Account Executive.
Includes mostly Friday and Sunday games
Includes mostly Weekday and Saturday games
2018 Renewal Info
All-Star Game Info
Will have the opportunity to purchase All-Star Sunday tickets (specific ticket limits subject to availability) and will be entered into a tenure based assignment, based on remaining inventory, if any, for the right to purchase 2018 All-Star Game tickets as well as tickets to All-Star Workout Day/Home Run Derby
- Ticket assignment will be based on tenure, with Plan Holders who have the most consecutive years of plan ownership getting the first opportunity to purchase, if any tickets are available
- If selected, each account will be allowed to purchase 2 tickets for each event that they have been given the right to purchase in a seating area designated by the league
- It is possible that partial plan holders will be given the opportunity to purchase full strips or only tickets to specific events. Once the assignment has been made (strip or tickets), partial plan holders must purchase what is assigned to them (if any).
Ticket Brokers are not eligible for this offer
Red Carpet Rewards
What is Red Carpet Rewards?
- Red Carpet Rewards is a points-based loyalty program for Nationals Season Plan Holders. Fans can earn points by doing what they do best... attending games and cheering on the Nationals!
What Can I get?
- Points can be redeemed for a variety of exclusive items, experiences, parking and tickets. Have the opportunity to turn your points into autographed items, game used jerseys, suite nights and more!
How do I earn Points?
- At the start of each season we'll load in points as a "thank you". You can also earn points throughout the season by attending games and interacting with the team on social media
2018 Season Plan Holder Pricing
New for 2018!
What is "NAT FOR LIFE"?
- The longest payment plan ever offered by the Nationals, "Nat for Life" is a recurring payment plan that allows fans to renew annually without the hassle of an invoice or follow-up. It is a new and simple way to ensure that Nationals Season Plan Holders can enjoy their seats and cheer on the Nationals without having to navigate the renewal process.
What are the advantages to becoming a "NAT FOR LIFE" IN 2018?
- Longest payment plan
- No need to navigate annual renewal process - no invoices
- Easy entry into annual upgrade/relocation process
What are the payment details?
- First payment is at point of purchase followed by equal payments on the 15th of every month until June 15th
- Payment will be automatically charged on the 15th of each month
- Season plan holders not wishing to enroll in the payment plan have the option of paying in full for their season plan
How does the "NAT FOR LIFE" renewal process work?
- Every year you will have the opportunity to opt out during the Notification Period in August. If you do not opt out, your account will be automatically renewed for the following season.
- Your payment plan will begin in September and your first payment will be charged on the debit/credit card on file.
- After your initial payment, the additional payments will be made on the 15th of every month until June 15.
Renewing Full Seasons & Half Seasons receive:
- 2019 Price Lock (2020 Price Lock Option) + Full All-Star Game Strip + 2018 All-Star Game VIP PackageFull Season VIP Package
- Replica All-Star Jersey, ASG Ring (Replica) + All-Star Field Experience
- Half Season VIP Package
- ASG Ring (Replica) + All-Star Field Experience
Renewing Partial Plans receive:
- 2019 Price Lock (2020 Price Lock Option) +2018 All-Star Game Hat and priority within your class year for All-Star ticket assignment
- Upgrading from Partial Plan to Half Season
- 2019 Price Lock (2020 Price Lock Option) +Full All-Star Strip