Ticket Brokers are not eligible for this offer
Please use the navigation buttons below for details on becoming a Full or Half Season NATS PLUS Member.
Not a NATS PLUS Member Yet? Click to purchase your plan TODAY
For questions, call 202.675.NATS(6287) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with a Nationals Ticket Sales Account Executive.
Includes mostly Friday and Sunday games
Includes mostly Weekday and Saturday games
2018 MLB All-Star Game presented by Mastercard Info
July, 2018: Nationals Park will play host to the 89th MLB All-Star Game presented by Mastercard, marking the first time in 49 years that the Midsummer Classic will be played in the Nation's Capital.
- July 13-17: MLB All-Star FanFest, Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- July 15: All-Star Sunday, Including:
- SiriusXM All-Star Futures Game
- All-Star Legends & Celebrity Softball Game
- July 16: Gatorade All-Star Workout Day Featuring T-Mobile Home Run Derby
- July 17: 89th MLB All-Star Game presented by Mastercard
Seating will be limited, and the only way to guarantee your place at one of sport's most prestigious events is to be a NATS PLUS Member.
2018 MLB All-Star Game presented by Mastercard Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS THE DEADLINE TO RENEW MY SEATS TO GUARANTEE MY ALL-STAR PRIORITY?
- All NATS PLUS Memberships and Partial Season Plans must be renewed by no later than December 18, 2017 to be eligible for All-Star tickets.
IF I ADD SEATS TO MY CURRENT PLAN, WILL THOSE SEATS BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE SAME BENEFITS AS MY CURRENT SEATS?
- Yes! Any seats added prior to the December deadline will be eligible to receive the same benefits as your current seats.
WHAT OTHER EVENTS COME WITH MY PURCHASE OF A 2018 ALL-STAR GAME TICKET?
- 2018 All-Star Game tickets are sold in strips. An All-Star strip includes a ticket to All-Star Sunday (including the SiriusXM All-Star Futures Game and the All-Star Legends and Celebrity Softball Game), All-Star Workout Day , featuring the T-Mobile Home Run Derby, and the 2018 All-Star Game presented by Mastercard, along with two Fanfest tickets and an All-Star program.
ON WHAT DATE WILL THE 2018 ALL-STAR GAME AND OTHER RELATED EVENTS BE HELD?
- All-Star Week is scheduled for July 13-17, 2018. Other related events, schedules, dates, and start times will be set and communicated at a later point in time.
I AM A CURRENT PARTIAL OR PICK 'EM PLAN HOLDER. WHAT IF I UPGRADE TO A FULL-SEASON NATS PLUS MEMBERSHIP?
- ALL 2018 Full-Season NATS PLUS Members will receive access to purchase the Full All-Star Strip. This includes 2018 upgrades.
I AM A CURRENT PARTIAL OR PICK 'EM PLAN HOLDER. WHAT IF I UPGRADE TO A HALF-SEASON NATS PLUS MEMBERSHIP?
- Please refer to the section above. Partial/Pick 'em plans who upgrade to a half season must commit to a two year contract to have the opportunity to buy All-Star Game tickets.
WHEN WILL THE ASSIGNMENT OF ALL-STAR GAME TICKETS FOR PARTIAL AND PICK 'EM PLANS BE ANNOUNCED?
- Announcements will be made in February/March of 2018, and selected accounts will be notified at that time. All All-Star Week tickets must be paid in full by March 30, 2018 for Partial Plan assignments.
HOW CAN I PURCHASE A SUITE FOR THE ALL-STAR GAME?
- Suites availability is extremely limited and involves a commitment to a bigger package. For more information, please call 202-640-7715.
HOW MUCH WILL TICKETS COST?
- Ticket pricing will be announced in January, 2018.
WHEN WILL I KNOW MY EXACT SEAT LOCATION FOR ALL-STAR WEEK EVENTS?
- All All-Star Week Events for NATS PLUS MEMBERS will be invoiced in January, 2018, and specific seat locations will be communicated at that time. While no seat location is guaranteed, the Nationals and Major League baseball will try to assign seats near to the location where you purchased your 2018 NATS PLUS Membership.
WHEN IS PAYMENT DUE FOR ALL-STAR WEEK EVENTS?
- All-Star Week events for NATS PLUS Members must be paid in full no later than February, 2018.
CAN I GUARANTEE MY SEATING LOCATION FOR THE ALL-STAR GAME AND THE HOMERUN DERBY?
- Due to All-Star requirements, we cannot guarantee that NATS PLUS Members will receive the same seat that they purchase for 2018 for the All-Star Game. Every effort will be made to place fans as close to their 2018 regular season seating location as possible.
CAN I PURCHASE INDIVIDUAL EVENTS, RATHER THAN THE FULL STRIP?
- If a full strip is assigned, the NATS PLUS member can ONLY purchase the entire ticket strip-it will not be unbundled.
CAN I USE ECASH AT THE ALL-STAR GAME?
- Yes, you may use eCash at the All-Star Week events. However, eCash back will not be issued.
HOW DO I BUY PARKING FOR ALL-STAR WEEK EVENTS? IF I AM A PLAN HOLDER WITH PARKING, WILL I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THE SAME LOT?
- More information regarding parking options for All-Star Week will be made available during the offseason.