Given the unprecedented public health emergency currently taking place, the start of the 2020 season is unknown. We do not yet know how MLB plans to handle games that may be missed. We have updated our 2020 Ticket Plans to account for this uncertainty by setting the start date for all of our ticket plans to no earlier than June 1st, knowing that the actual start date of the 2020 season could be earlier or later than this date. When MLB announces the actual start date, we will work with our fans to adjust their plans as needed.
The 80-Ticket Flexible Plan features 80 vouchers that can be redeemed for tickets on a fluid basis throughout the 2020 season. Choose the games that fit your schedule as the summer rolls on. The quantity of tickets you redeem for each game can vary, depending on how many guests you want to bring along with you. The 80-Ticket Plan is the only Flexible option that includes guaranteed access to Postseason tickets.
80-TICKET FLEXIBLE PLAN BENEFITS
- Postseason guarantee
- Presales for Postseason and concerts
- Exclusive events with Nationals players
- Fan rewards points program
- 15% average savings off single-game ticket prices
- 15% savings on concessions & merchandise
- 15% discount on additional regular season tickets
- Free MLB.TV subscription
- Build your own schedule
- Dedicated ballpark entrance
- Dedicated concessions lines
- Dedicated service representative
Seating & Pricing
Washington Nationals Bag Policy
Please note: Backpacks may not be brought into Nationals Park except as otherwise provided in the Nationals Bag Policy. For a complete list of permitted bags and details about the Binbox storage option please click the Read More button below.