ALS Awareness Night
In honor of Lou Gehrig Day, join us on Friday, June 3 at 7:05 p.m. to celebrate ALS Awareness Night at Citizens Bank Park when the Phillies host the Los Angeles Angels.
Lou Gehrig Day was created by Major League Baseball to remember the legacy of Lou Gehrig and all those lost to the disease, raise awareness and funds for research of ALS, and celebrate the groups and individuals who have led the pursuit for cures.
- ALS patients will be recognized on-field pre-game.
- A portion of the gross proceeds of the Phillies Charities, Inc 50/50 drawing presented by DraftKings, will benefit The ALS Association, Greater Philadelphia Chapter. Together, The Phillies and The ALS Association have raised over $20 million since 1984, when their partnership began.
- Phillies grab bags, sponsored by Hatfield Meats, will be available for purchase at a cost of $30, including autographed memorabilia and Phillies giveaways.
- Auction items will be on display that fans can bid on at phillies.com/lougehrigauction. Auction will take place from May 29 through June 4 and items include:
- Bryce Harper Team-Issued or Game-Used 2022 Lou Gehrig Night Jersey
- J.T. Realmuto Team-Issued or Game-Used 2022 Lou Gehrig Night Jersey
- Kyle Schwarber Team-Issued or Game-Used 2022 Lou Gehrig Night Jersey
- Zack Wheeler Game-Used 2021 St. Patrick's Day Jersey
- Aaron Nola Game-Used and Autographed 2019 Home Jersey
- Bryce Harper Phillies Debut Game-Used and Signed Base
- Bryce Harper Autographed Game Model Bat
- Tiger Woods Autographed Flag and Genesis Invitational Tickets
- Mike Trout Game-Used and Autographed Bat
- Lot of 2020 Cardboard Cutouts
- Diamond Club and Behind-The Scenes Experience for Xfinity Fireworks Show - Friday, July 1, 2022 vs. and Rhys Hoskins Autographed Jersey
- Tickets to a taping of the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon
- Lot of Game-Used Phillies Bats
- Phillies 2021 Bamboo "Home Run Hat"
At checkout, a $4 per ticket Group Fundraiser Rebate fee will be applied to your order, and those proceeds will benefit The ALS Association, Greater Philadelphia Chapter.
To order tickets (subject to availability), click on the “Buy Now” button below.
Limit of 12 tickets per person or entity. For more information on this event, or questions about group sales or fundraising opportunities, please contact Tony Burns in the Group Sales Office at 215-463-5000 ext. 5326.
Sales/payments may not be cancelled by purchaser. Game date and time subject to change. The team reserves the right to cancel any individual game order in its discretion, without notification. All cancelled orders will be refunded in full. By purchasing tickets, buyer is agreeing to the following Group Ticket Sales & Theme Night Policies & Procedures.
Please note: Theme Night tickets are subject to dynamic pricing and discounts are subject to change.