Future Game Ticket Exchange Program
The New York Yankees ("Yankees") permit Full and Partial Season Ticket Plan Licensees ("Licensees") to exchange Tickets for Games within their Ticket License Plan for Tickets for select games during the 2023 Regular Season, subject to availability and specific rules, regulations, limitations and guidelines pertaining to the Future Game Ticket Exchange Program ("the Exchange Program").
The Exchange Program Rules, Regulations, Limitations and Guidelines:
- Only Licensees can exchange Tickets through the Ticket Exchange Program. A Licensee may only exchange a Ticket for the same priced or a higher-priced Ticket. A Licensee may not exchange a Ticket for a Ticket in the Audi Yankees Club or a Pinstripe Pass Ticket. Further, if the new Ticket has a value that is greater than the value of the original Ticket being presented for exchange, the difference in price can be paid only by credit card. No "downgrades" will be permitted; that is, a Ticket cannot be exchanged for a Ticket with a lesser value than the Ticket being exchanged. The Yankees will not issue multiple Tickets as part of an exchange process. For example, Licensees will not be permitted to exchange a Field Level Ticket for a Grandstand Level Ticket and obtain additional Tickets for the difference in the Ticket prices. All Ticket exchanges are final, and Licensees may not exchange Tickets obtained during the exchange process for other Tickets.
- Licensees will be permitted to exchange Tickets across different Ticket Tiers, provided that the Ticket being exchanged does not have a lesser value than the Ticket being exchanged into. Examples of permitted ticket exchanges: A Tier 2 Ticket can be exchanged for a Tier 4 ticket, by relocating the new Ticket to an equal or greater price than the Ticket being exchanged, which would result in the new Ticket being located in a different seating category. If the new Ticket has a value that is greater than the value of the original Ticket being presented for exchange, the difference in price can be paid only by credit card.
- A Tier 4 ticket can be exchanged for a Tier 3 ticket by paying the difference in price in the same seating category, or by relocating the new Ticket to an equal or greater price than the Ticket being exchanged (and paying any difference in price), which would result in the new Ticket being located in a different seating category.
- Licensees will be charged for the exchanged Ticket at the price that is comparable to the price that the Licensee was charged for Tickets under his/her/its Full or Partial Season Ticket Plan. If a Licensee upgrades to acquire a Premium Ticket (i.e., Legends Suite, Champions Suite, Delta SKY360° Suite, Jim Beam Suite, Ford Field MVP Club Seats) during the exchange process, the price of the exchanged Ticket will be set at the advance Ticket price.
- Licensees who would like to exchange a Value Game Ticket for a game that is not part of the 9-Game Value Plan, can do so by paying the difference between the Value Plan and Partial Plan price, subject to the 2023 Exchange Program Rules, Regulations, Limitations and Guidelines.
- The original Tickets within a Full or Partial Season Ticket Plan must be returned during the exchange process. Tickets may not be exchanged for Group or Individual Game Tickets.
- Licensees must select the date and seat location of the Ticket being exchanged into at the same time that the original Ticket is being exchanged. Exchanging out of a Ticket without selecting a Ticket to be exchanged into will not be permitted.
- Individual Game Tickets, Group Tickets, "COMP" Tickets, Tickets that bear no cash value and any other types of Tickets (other than set forth herein) are not part of the Exchange Program and may not be exchanged.
- The Yankees will not exchange Tickets for Games that have already been played.
- A Ticket that a Licensee wishes to exchange must be exchanged no less than 14 days prior to the date of the Game for which the Ticket is being exchanged. For example, a Licensee that is desirous of exchanging a Ticket for the Game scheduled for June 24, 2023, must present that Ticket for exchange on or before June 10, 2023.
Commencing once individual game tickets have gone on sale to the general public, Tickets may be exchanged ONLINE ONLY via My Yankees Account.
All Ticket exchanges are subject to availability. For a complete list of games eligible to exchange into, please reference your My Yankees Account.
The Yankees' rain check policy supersedes the Exchange Program for Licensees.