The Oakland Athletics are pleased to offer a peanut controlled zone at the Oakland Coliseum. No peanuts will be allowed in the designated seating area for these games.
There is a limited number of seats available for each game so order your tickets now. Peanut Controlled Zone tickets are subject to availability. To purchase tickets, complete the waiver below. Once completed, we will email you a link to purchase tickets.
- Fans should note that peanut-controlled does not mean peanut-free. The Oakland Coliseum is an open-air ballpark, and peanuts will be present in other areas of the ballpark. While we will make reasonable efforts to post signs restricting peanut products from this designated seating section and clean in advance, we cannot guarantee the absence of peanut particles or residue. Fans with peanut allergies should take all precautions that they customarily take in public places.
- No peanuts will be allowed in Loge 1-3.
- Seating area will be cleaned and checked just prior to the gates being opened.
- Peanut controlled entrance at B Gate.
- Fans will be asked to sign a waiver online prior to purchasing tickets.
- The Peanut Controlled seating area does not have separate bathrooms or concessions. Fans may be exposed to peanuts in the concourse and other public areas of the ballpark.