The Oakland Athletics are pleased to offer a peanut controlled zone at the Oakland Coliseum for all games in 2017! No peanuts will be allowed in the designated seating area for these games.
There is a limited number of seats available for each game so order your tickets soon and enjoy a great night at the ballpark.
Please note, for fireworks nights, the Peanut Controlled Zone will be in Loge 3 and the special Peanut Controlled entrance on these nights will be located at BB Gate.
- No peanuts will be allowed in Loge 66 - signage will be present to alert other fans of the situation.
- Seating area will be cleaned and checked just prior to the gates being opened.
- Special peanut controlled entrance at AA Gate.
- Fans will be asked to sign a waiver upon entrance to the Oakland Coliseum at AA Gate.
- The Peanut Controlled seating area does not have separate bathrooms or concessions. Fans may be exposed to peanuts in the concourse and other public areas of the ballpark.
- Fans should note that peanut-controlled does not mean peanut-free. The Oakland Coliseum is an open-air ballpark, and peanuts will be present in other areas of the ballpark. While we will make reasonable efforts to post signs restricting peanut products from this designated seating section and clean in advance, we cannot guarantee the absence of peanut particles or residue. Fans with peanut allergies should take all precautions that they customarily take in public places.
Tickets are not currently available. Please check back once 2018 individual game tickets go on sale.